Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thick Hair

Any input would be great!!

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male, I'm currently growing out my hair "shaggy look", the problem is my hair is very thick and grows outwards within a couple weeks of a haircut. I was curious if anyone knew of any hair care products that would help get the look of "fine" hair that would smooth it and not give it the "thick, bushy" look!

Um go to hell :)

Some of us are losing ours and wish we had the problom of thick hair.....

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Re: Thick Hair

Originally posted by DrMull04
        Any input would be great!!

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male, I'm currently growing out my hair "shaggy look", the problem is my hair is very thick and grows outwards within a couple weeks of a haircut. I was curious if anyone knew of any hair care products that would help get the look of "fine" hair that would smooth it and not give it the "thick, bushy" look!
        A hairstylist at a good salon could help you with a cut that will work with your hair type as it's growing out as well as suggesting some products for ya.

Comment

Hahaha, sorry to offend ya yellowjacket!, I guess I'll be eating my words in years to come!

Comment

i have a shaggy look, had thick hair once u grow it out long enuff im talking months it wont matter but for now i use this Paul mitchell super skinny serum. its 15 bucks but all u need is a dimes worth and u rub it on ur whole head, my mom uses a dimes worth n she has longggg hair. anyways, use it its worth it n can last a while other then that shampoo then condition but condition ur hair in cold water i mean so cold ur scalp gets frozen... but seriously this helps it makes ur hair thinner n non frizzy. No im not gay its just mygirl gives me good hair tips.

Comment

Nice advice man, I'm been growing my hair out for about 4 months now and it's almost past my ears, I'll have to give that product you suggested a chance. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X