horrible razor burns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrible razor burns

I recently shaved myself a nice stubble goatee like I used to have while in the steam room, only problem is my stupid ass used an older razor and now I have these horrible red marks under my mouse (they look like herpes sores) I have been putting lots of that tend skin stuff on it (which burns like hell) but nothing seems to be getting rid of these. Any advice anyone?

Use a new razor next time.

Comment

Yeah next time def. use a new razor, maybe try a sensitive skin shaving cream. It'll probably go away after a week or so

Comment

Re: horrible razor burns

Originally posted by Rictor33
        I recently shaved myself a nice stubble goatee like I used to have while in the steam room, only problem is my stupid ass used an older razor and now I have these horrible red marks under my mouse (they look like herpes sores) I have been putting lots of that tend skin stuff on it (which burns like hell) but nothing seems to be getting rid of these. Any advice anyone?
        First of all, the stuff your putting on probably has alcohol in it and it's keeping your blemishes raw. Never use anything that contains alcohol on a open or raw wound or sore, it only damages the tissue. Use an antibotic cream such as Neosporin or Polysporin or Bactraban. And yes, make sure to use a sharp blade next time, AND NEVER let a woman use your razor to shave her legs, talk about a rash. BB

Comment

yeah tell me about it, that shit had my skin basically half peeling off while I was out in nyc at my friends birthday with tons of girls. I put makeup on it but it would just stick to the raw skin, good thing it was dark. In the morning I was able to peel it off and now it seems to be healing fine :)

Comment

lol under your mouse?

Comment

try hydrogen peroxide...I LOVE this stuff! Also when your sores heal up try deodrant...also hydrocortizone cream works well too. Hope this helps... Might I suggest a mach three razor and nivea shaving cream :D :cool:

Comment

mexana powder it works

Comment

all good suggestions and another thing hot water before, cold water after. and take your time. if you sit there and just hack away at your skin you'll never have a good clean shave.

Comment

Originally posted by redMachchick
                    try hydrogen peroxide...I LOVE this stuff! Also when your sores heal up try deodrant...also hydrocortizone cream works well too. Hope this helps... Might I suggest a mach three razor and nivea shaving cream :D :cool:
                    NOPE!! People have used Hydrogen Peroxide for many years, and it is not good for cuts. Just like alcohol, NEVER put Hydrogen Peroxide on an open cut, it will irritate and damage tissue. Use an antibiotic cream or the like. BB

Comment

Working...
                    X