Sun Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Block

does sun block really work? By work, I mean does it keep your skin looking light? I like to do sprints as my cardio workout but withing like 2 weeks of doing it, I get dark like a mofo on face and arms. Im mexican american by the way, hence the reason why I like having my skin look lighter. So does it help, I like looking light skinned.

Yes, it works amazingly well. Go ahead and get a higher SPF like 30 or more and you should stop soaking up the rays. If you're sweating a lot, get one that says it's waterproof. Store brands work just as well as the more expensive brands.

The sun does so much damage to your skin. Most women's daily moisturizers and foundations contain sunscreen in them now as that's the best way to prevent wrinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
      Yes, it works amazingly well. Go ahead and get a higher SPF like 30 or more and you should stop soaking up the rays. If you're sweating a lot, get one that says it's waterproof. Store brands work just as well as the more expensive brands.

The sun does so much damage to your skin. Most women's daily moisturizers and foundations contain sunscreen in them now as that's the best way to prevent wrinkles.
      Thanks, good advice, I'll be getting some some then so I can continue my workouts outside

Comment

Working...
      X