My first laser hair removal today !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first laser hair removal today !

So... I am having my first treatment today at 13:55 ! :)

1/2 leg, underarms, and "bikini total" ( that the way they call that at the clinique here in Montréal...) I dont have to explain "bikini total" to you i hope lollllllllllllllllllll

After my treatment i will take a few pics and post them here like this you will see the appearance of the skin after a treatment.

If you would like to have more info go to this site...( it's here in Montréal , Canada but you will find good information)
    http://www.epiderma.ca/hv-eng/index.html

Bonne journée
    Have a nice day

:)

Good luck.. had a full brazilian done before, and man.. it hurt :(

Comment

That has to hurt like hell.Best of luck to you there

Comment

:( My appointement was cancelled snif snif and report to november 20th ....

Comment

Hey MissGym - any word on the laser removal? I'm interested to hear how it went. I have been waxing for a couple of years and get the Brazilian done regularly. I keep thinking about laser removal and want to hear if it was painful.

Comment

One of my clients owns a laser hair removal clinic.so I've done my chest and back and results are great.if you gonna get sensetive body part done like bikin line you must use numbing cream my back was painless but chest hurts specially around the nipples. you get the best results if you have light skin and dark hair.and it takes min five sessions to get the perfect results.oh by the way it took a year to finish five sessions because hair grows thinner and slower.like after your first session you go back in six to eight weeks for your second treatment.And skin gets little red after the treatment but they apply some cortisone cream and rednes goes away in about half an hour.so it is agreat way to get rid of hair,it is not cheap but it's worth it.
            if you have any more questions feel free to contact me

Comment

HÉ HÉ !!!!!!!!!!

My first treatment was done on november 20th...And i am so happy !!! I didnt feel anything because i have used "EMLA" it's a Topical Anesthetic for Dermal Analgesia. It's sold ou sale whatever my english is not very good....lollllllll without prescription.

I can stop telling to myself why i did not have this done before ???? Of course the price maybe made me think about a long time .... But i think that if anyone have the money for that ...GO !!!!!!!! Can you imagine no hair on legs, underarms and all the bikini area you call it brazilian i think ?!

So I am always ready !!!!!! For anything lolllllllllll:smooch:

Comment

Working...
              X