Colon Cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colon Cleanse

Has anyone done a colon cleanse? If so how was it and what did you use? I've heard the benefits of doing this are numerous.

The massage therapist I go to offers this but I've never tried it. She's big on natural medicine and a healthy lifestyle. She said something about all the stuff we put into our bodies collecting on the walls of the colon and doing the procedure cleans it out.

The only time I had my colon cleansed was for a colonoscopy. I had to drink some stuff and it worked it's way through. The only difference I felt afterwards was tired.

Comment

UGGGG..... I'm telling you DONT do it!!!!

I was sitting on the toilet ALL day!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

It didn't make ME feel any better!

Comment

Sorry, if I shouldn't post links to other boards, but I found this in the nutrition section where someone had referenced another board.

Colon Cleanse

Look at post #55...For the short & skinny of it if you don't want to go there, he recommends Oxypowder for 10 days. Says it will clear out 6-10 lbs/sludge. Also, as a result your energy levels increase and you think more clearly. He said that Elvis died w/60 lbs of impacted fecces in his colon.

How could that be if he is still alive?...I digress.

Anyway, I ordered this stuff, and I've only been taking it a couple of days. You take it at bedtime...4 pills the 1st night and 2 additional each night until you have 3 regular bowl movements. The first night it was like I had a mild stomach ache, but it felt more like it was in my intestines instead of my stomach...kind of a weird feeling.

I think it will clean me out. Also, if you read the other posts from this guy in the same thread #58, you'll see that he went through a lot of shit (no pun intended), and it may convince you that it isn't such a bad idea.

Comment

Ditto the colonoscopy. Had some moron tell me at a health food store that I still needed her colon cleanse concoction for $35 just a couple of days after my colonoscopy. She said it was'nt the same thing. I called bullshit and went to my truck and retrieved color digital photos of my "innards". No impactions and nothing stuck to the walls. So I asked her, what exactly was her stuff supposed to get rid of? Thats when she started crawfishin and talkin in circles. I should have had the pictures of my arse enlarged and hung em on her front door.

Comment

I just got some colon cleanse pills last week and started taking them. After about three days the stench of my farts and my shits is unbelievable. I don't know if thats a good sign or not but I sure feel like I am cleaned out!

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              I just got some colon cleanse pills last week and started taking them. After about three days the stench of my farts and my shits is unbelievable. I don't know if thats a good sign or not but I sure feel like I am cleaned out!
              You're braver than I am. I did those for about a week. I was too afraid to fart because I was afraid one would be wet, and farts aren't supposed to be wet are they?

Anyway, after trying the pills, I kind of feel like they may be good for you if you're not regular, but you're probably alright w/out them if you're not having any irregularities. Either way, I don't think these pills do any damage and the increased oxygen may actually be beneficial but who knows for sure?

Comment

LMAO:)

Comment

OMG!! I can't stop laughing! :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
                  X