getting rid of grey hairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting rid of grey hairs

Fortunately I can have a huge bush of hair. I have no MPB in my genes and can use all the gear I like in that aspect. However, like my father I start to get really grey at an early age. I am looking for something that gives me back my natural color, if possible, so I am not looking for a dye. Anyone has experience with that?

We have something like that called "for men only", but I like to know experiences before I try it.

Simple dye will do. for men only is just dye. Just try to find a type that is as close to your color as you can, and then go for it.

Comment

Greying at an early age is usually genetic. I started getting grey when I was only 16, by the time I was in my mid 30's, I was about 50% around the frame of my face. I started coloring my hair when I was 18 and went with my natural dark brown color, but now that I'm older with much more grey I go for a lighter color, it gives my grey hair enough coverage but it's a bit lighter so it looks like it's naturally highlighted where the grey's come in and the roots are less noticible.

Coloring your hair yourself is simple, but if you're nervous about doing it yourself, just go to a salon and they can match your natural color very well. Depending on how fast your hair grows, you may be able to go anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks inbetween colorings.

Another alternative to permanent coloring is the kind that washes out after 28 shampoos. They are sold in the same section of the drug storenas regular dyes, just read the boxes, some will say permanent color, other's will say they wash out. The 28 day coloring doesn't cover the grey quite as well but since it washes out evenly, you won't have the problem of roots showing up as dramatically with the darker color on the ends.

Comment

Zinc, Copper and Vitamin C. It makes a big difference for me. Everyone is different. Copper depleates the Zinc and Vit C but is needed for the proper protien synthesis.

Your gut needs to be in great shape too. People do not realise the extreme importance of this. Best stuff around by far IMO is Glutagenics. if you can't absorb the goodies in your food its alot of wasted money and effort. Can't buy it at the store but one place is Whittaker Wellness Institute.

Comment

Working...
        X