HELP ME!!! Hair out of control!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME!!! Hair out of control!!!

I have curly hair. It's completely out of control. I just got a hair cut so now it's nice and healthy, but it still looks like crap. I use curl specific shampoo and conditioner. I've tried gel, mouse. I blow dry with an inonic blowdryer and use a diffuser! Any other ideas!!! Oh help!

mach 3 razor? works wonders on my hair :) or lack there of

Comment

Kerastase Lumi-Extract.
      You put it on your hair after drying and styling.
      Try it

Comment

Infusium leave in treatment works very well if you like the curls but just need to tame them a bit. :)

Comment

When I had a perm (laughter) I used fizz-ease and their related products. It's a plastic clear and white box with a clear bottle inside.

I'm sorry I can help you more - I'm one of those pin straight heads. :(

Comment

Frizz ease sucks. The only thing that has helped me is a diffuser and leaving the conditioner in my hair.

Comment

you girls are so complicated with your hair. its nice being male. shavel gel, mach 3, im good

Comment

Here's an update. I went to a stylist because they were having a sale on the thermo straightening. He gave me a price of $400 which is the best I have gotten. He told me that he would wash and flatiron my hair to see if I liked it. While he was washing he noticed that the haircut I had just received the week prior was done very badly. He fixed it and ironed my hair. He told me to live with it like this for 2 weeks and then make my decision. He gave me an awesome shampoo and conditioner. So far, so good. My hair actually looks decent. It's soooooo short though, but I know it'll grow back. I'm still thinking about the straightener. I may however get a flat iron and just learn how to do it myself.

Comment

unfortunately, flat irons are sooo harsh on your hair. Especially for people with frizzy + curly hair. If you don't want to pay the money to get it chemically straightened you can always buy a steamer which straightens as well and isn't as harsh. Also, if you are really really broke there is another option to get your hair chemically straightened. It costs $50, not the chi, and it takes about an hour to do. This, however, doesn't leave your hair as silky and shinny as with the chi, but it will definitely be straight.

Comment

Working...
                  X