cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    i got home from the gym about 2 hours ago and haven't had a shower yet. i have some scent for ya. lol

:moon: :evil:
    there is a guy at my gym that comes showered to the gym in aqua di gio (i like that one too)..... he totally breaks my focus.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman
      :moon: :evil:
      there is a guy at my gym that comes showered to the gym in aqua di gio (i like that one too)..... he totally breaks my focus.
      sounds like a first class fagotry gym. :) the only thing people come showered to my gym in is chalk, rust, and blood!

Comment

John Varvatos
        Givenchy Pi
        Armani
        Rochas Man

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Comment

sounds like a first class fagotry gym. :) the only thing people come showered to my gym in is chalk, rust, and blood!
          it is a girly man gym....but its all I got for now - heck my wo partner says I sweat and train harder than the men in there, but I do smell lovely!

So you stink like chalk and rust tonight Bounce? go shower with that irish spring :)

Comment

So you stink like chalk and rust tonight Bounce? go shower with that irish spring :)
            a slight hint of ass is also detectable i think. i am watching the giants game before the shower. :P

Comment

a slight hint of ass is also detectable i think. i am watching the giants game before the shower. :P
              oh no rim job for you tonight, :moon: .. I am having a glass of wine, hence the humor.

Go GIGANTS!!!!!! I got my baby Cody a new leash with the giants logo on it for xmas. He is gonna look darling in it.. :

Comment

oh no rim job for you tonight, :moon: .. I am having a glass of wine, hence the humor.
                in other words, when you have a little alcohol you are down for anything. hmmm.. :P

Comment

in other words, when you have a little alcohol you are down for anything. hmmm.. :P
                  I am pretty much down for anything.. I am uninhibited.

The alcohol just makes me be a smartass :P

Comment

ok cool, will be over in about 20 minutes. i am into ass fisting. :D

Comment

ok cool, will be over in about 20 minutes. i am into ass fisting. :D
                      Darling... you are like a brother, no ass action for you tonight.... :drunk:

Comment

Darling... you are like a brother, no ass action for you tonight.... :drunk:
                        i dont like this brother BS. thats what girls say to gay friends! :mad:

Comment

Working...
                        X