offered a Photo shoot But scared cus of my acne and scars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offered a Photo shoot But scared cus of my acne and scars

Last week I was offered to do a photo shoot in Florida from a company I applied for. i sent them a bunch of pictures and i had to do a interview on web cam and my cell phone>>>i told them about my acne and few scars and they diddent realy care saying theres ways around it >>> i feel so shitty every day becasue of it and now im offered a trip to florida for a photo shoot >> its realy bothering me and ii dont know what to do>>

Well you told them strait up and they said "Don't worry about it"

SO......................DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!

They want you because you have the look the need for what ever they are selling. They wouldn't spend the money on you if you weren't what they want. You know the modeling business is tough, just keep reminding yourself it has nothing to do with who you are as a person & get ready for lots of praise & sometimes rejection. It's part of the game. You have to decide if you are tough enough to handle it & want it bad enough to go thru the ups & downs of that career.

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl
      Well you told them strait up and they said "Don't worry about it"

SO......................DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!

They want you because you have the look the need for what ever they are selling. They wouldn't spend the money on you if you weren't what they want. You know the modeling business is tough, just keep reminding yourself it has nothing to do with who you are as a person & get ready for lots of praise & sometimes rejection.
      Right-plus,don't forget they shoot using lots of different filters and editing techniques-otherwise you'd see every razor bump and stretch mark on all those fitness models-they like your overall look,so be flattered and move on.Good Luck :)

Comment

Photoshop.

Comment

Act professionally and follow directions. If they are paying for trip and shoot, they know what they are doing, don't be a pain, or show weakness in confidence.

Be proud, maybe .0005% are chosen.

Comment

Don't worry about the scars/blemishes. Any good photographer can fix that in photoshop.

Comment

Go for it!!
              Remember this: We are more critical of ourselves than others are of us. Loosen up and do it!! You won't regret it!!!

Comment

Go for it! We are more critical of ourselves! I have done nude modelling before and I was stressed cause I had a big ingrown in my bikini area, but when the photo was put to print in the magazine it had been air brushed out. They go over your skin and make it look flawless. I knew afterwards that it made no difference whether or not if I had any ingrowns and I never worried about it again when I was modelling. So go do this photo shoot and have fun with it.

Comment

Working...
                X