Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who get pimples on your chest/back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who get pimples on your chest/back...

try using dishsoap in the shower to wash these areas. think about it, dishsoap is designed to break up grease and thats exactly what it does. its better to use a bath brush if you have one instead of you hand, sinse your fingertips are oily.

Originally posted by Jordan
    try using dishsoap in the shower to wash these areas. think about it, dishsoap is designed to break up grease and thats exactly what it does. its better to use a bath brush if you have one instead of you hand, sinse your fingertips are oily.

have you ever found this to be over drying to your skin>?

Comment

I've been using dawn dish soap for ever a month and I don't see much of a difference.

Comment

haha- do u at least smell lemon fresh? my bad, i read a long article about this, sounded pretty convincing

Comment

A Lofa works wonders for me.

Comment

thats kinda funny

Comment

its'worth a shot!i'll give it a try and post any results(or lack of)in about a week.

Comment

how long do u have to use it in order to see results?

Comment

Keep us posted bro

Comment

okay,i tried the dish soap thing(my wife was like what?).it dried my skin out alot.my back is hard to get oil free and this worked well.it was too drying for the rest of my body though!especially my face (wind chill was 3 wednsday!).i went to the store and bought nutregena anti blemmish creme and a oil free facial lotion and my face feels alot better.it was worth a try though!i started the mega dosing of b5(10g's a day)4 days ago and i think i am seeing some progress.i'll keep you posted.

Comment

the b5 works well for me... takes about 3 weeks to start really working.. and stops working after a few months... so i save it for summer time.

Originally posted by crossconnect
                      okay,i tried the dish soap thing(my wife was like what?).it dried my skin out alot.my back is hard to get oil free and this worked well.it was too drying for the rest of my body though!especially my face (wind chill was 3 wednsday!).i went to the store and bought nutregena anti blemmish creme and a oil free facial lotion and my face feels alot better.it was worth a try though!i started the mega dosing of b5(10g's a day)4 days ago and i think i am seeing some progress.i'll keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X