Do you ever get sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever get sick?

I just watched the movie the unbreakable and it got me thinking, I haven't gotten sick in about 4 years, ever since i started eating healthy and exercising regularly...I use to catch the flu 1 or 2 times per year, and i would have little colds throughout the winter, but not even a small cold for 4 years

in everything i've been reading regarding nutrition, the better you eat the more it builds up your immune system so i was just wondering if rarely getting sick is common around here

I got a cold right now, but I got bombed all day on saterday. so i deserve it.

Comment

I still get sick, little colds now and then, but less severe than they used to be. Working retail during the holidays exposes my husband and I to a lot of sick people and we have been sick every Christmas season for the last several years except this past one...a very welcome change!

Comment

Honey, you're sick all the time.

But that's another topic and not a bad thing either...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
          Honey, you're sick all the time.

But that's another topic and not a bad thing either...
          :whip:

Comment

I havent got sick in awhile but this weekend I got a stomach virus and I have been eating real clean for awhile so I am not sure why I got sick.

Comment

I'll proly jinx myself for saying it but I don't get sick much these days. Colds are pretty much history and when I do start to get them they are short lived and very minor. They used to kick my ass when I got em. I attribute it to an overall healthier lifestyle these days.

Comment

i had the flu this winter, i am around all the freshmen(since i am a quiter and now am going to college for the 3rd time. ) so i get all the sniffles and flu from the kids living in the dorms.

Comment

i seem to catch a cold everytime i get really wasted, i guess i dont learn

Comment

Working...
                  X