Hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair removal

So been waxing my back for years, and just wondering if anything new has developed lately for hair removal. Did the laser thing a couple times and it was crap. should I keep trying or what?

Re: Hair removal

Originally posted by imonboardtoo
    So been waxing my back for years, and just wondering if anything new has developed lately for hair removal. Did the laser thing a couple times and it was crap. should I keep trying or what?
    It takes about five sessions to get permanent results from laser.I've done my chest and back it worked great.I've never done waxing but I heard it is pretty painfull.

Comment

Nair works for me, but still temporary. I would do laser, but it's alot of cash :(

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
        Nair works for me, but still temporary. I would do laser, but it's alot of cash :(
        Yup it is. my client ownes a laser clinic,so we exchange services otherwise it is expensive.

Comment

OK. Found an electrologist and done two back sessions. Figure it'll take about 10 or more sessions because you have to get the hair at different stages of growth. It will be at least $1,000, but it's permanent (unlike laser - which still costs at least $4,500 for 3 sessions in the DC area). Hurts like shit, but tolerable. Can also use a lidocaine cream before to help.

Beats the hell outta waxing. It's workin.
          Last edited by imonboardtoo; 05-19-05, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I've heard about cold laser which is available now. I haven't tried it but its apparently less expensive than traditional laser removal and painless?? I've been waxing for years and anything would be better. Ingrowns are a pain with waxing.

Comment

Originally posted by figure_champ
              I've been waxing for years and anything would be better. Ingrowns are a pain with waxing.
              Yea, I know. Same here, so figured I'd try the Electrology thing. I think I'll keep doing it, but I'm gonna look into the cold laser, too.
              Thanks.

Comment

I've heard about cold laser which is available now. I haven't tried it but its apparently less expensive than traditional laser removal and painless?? I've been waxing for years and anything would be better. Ingrowns are a pain with waxing.
                Last week I was a geunie pig for my client she tried the new cold air laser on my back(yes cold air laser).Laser beam itself is not cold it has an attachment that blows super cold air on your skin.it brings your skin tempeture down to something like 8 degrees so your nerve endings shuts down and you don't feel any pain or the heat from laser.that is the only difference.I was in the room with five nurses and the sales man,so I've heard the whole sales pitch.again as far as the laser goes it is all the same including the price.Hope this helps.:)

Comment

i got my back and neck done w/ laser. i have gone 4 times and have about 95 % reduction . i paid 3000 w/ a two year guarantee starting at the end of sesion. it does nurt but they do have some good nembing creams now. dude it is worth it . find a laser place that is ment to remove hair ,and hair removable is not a side effect

Comment

I think I can afford a electrologist over a laser and it permant for sure. How long does it take per treatment. I have a hairy chest and some upper back hair.. spars on back but enough to notice.

Comment

I get laser done. I don't know what the difference is between cold laser and laser. The laser used where I go fits into a harness that has a cold air attachment to it. It's still pretty painfull, but she told me I was a pussy in compared to the women that go. She said, all of us guys are pussy. I admitted it and I told her just to keep inflicting her torture on me.

Laser only last 18-24mos. If you are an AAS user, NO hair removal is permanent, NONE, it will always come back until you decide to discontinue the use of AAS. I get mine done from this guy, well, his tech www.jensenmd.com

Comment

lol..i just do plain old fasioned shaving...yeh ok it grows bk pretty quick but its really inexpenive and painless (unless u cut yourself and it smarts a little lol)

Biggie07:cool:

Comment

Working...
                        X