Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much better does tanning make you look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28.75% better

Comment

Here's what the results of sun damage can be like. It's bad enough I've developed a million freckles but now my third melanoma in a year and a half was just removed.

Just took this pic, had surgery 5 days ago, can't train upper body for at least another 2 weeks for fear of ripping the stitches as this is in a bad spot just above my armpit.
      Attached Files

Comment

well i've been playing basketball in the sun without a short and i haven't gotten any darker anyway

I have baseball games each weekend, so my neck and my forearms are dark as hell, everything else is white...idk why i only tan on the field, but can't tan on a basketball court *shrugs*

puddles was your problem from tanning too much purposely or where you just out in the sun too much doing normal activities

Comment

I never tanned much in the sun but for about 2 yrs. before I was diagnosed I tanned once a week in a tanning bed because I thought it was safe.

The first one was in an area that never got direct natural sun, the other two got sun exposure. The two that got sun exposure were more advanced stages. I was also sunburned a few times when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
          X