anyone with sciatica, shoulder pain, or low back pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with sciatica, shoulder pain, or low back pain

I just want to say that I figured out how to get rid of my sciatica and get better pretty fast. It can be just like how ulcurs used to be from stress or whatever, back pain can be the same way but if we dispel that it will be useless and you won't have the pain and it won't divert you from your emotions anymore. It's a condition called Tension Myositis Syndrome and I think people should look it up because it could help you a lot if you have lots of trouble. I haven't done legs in 6 or 7 months but it looks like I'll be able to soon. I just read a book about TMS too and it helped a lot. I think we should get this one in the open so it can go the same way as ulcurs and tension headaches and go away. I didn't realize your mind can do so much.

Yes, yes and yes. LOL

Unfortunately, all of my pains are from injuries, not stress.

Comment

ya, i am just recently learning how much damage stress can do. with me its muscular pain in the back, IBS, and so on..

Comment

I have protruding C5-6 disks that apparently compress a nerve root. I'm pretty much always in pain but I've learned when I'm stressed out, the pain is usually worse. The mind does affect the body greatly.

Comment

Stress is a big part of it. I remember when I was still in school, my already bad back seemed to be worse than ever. So I gave in and saw a chiropractor (who I had always believed to be rip-off artists) out of desperation. Well, this chiro would have you go into a dimly lit candle filled room with relaxing music playing for 15 minutes before he'd do the adjustments. Then, he'd have you lay there relaxing on the table for 15 minutes afterwards. I noticed that I always left there feeling better. Well, I got wise, and wondered if it was the so-called adjustments that were working, or was it the half-hour of relaxation midway through my day? I stopped going for awhile, and started going into empty lecture halls to just put my head down, breathe deeply, and relax in the dark during breaks in my day. Know what? Just as effective. Reduce the stress, reduce the pain.

Comment

Working...
          X