Face wash for men!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face wash for men!

What do you guys use or recommend? Woman that know can speak up also!

It depends on what your skin is like.

If you have acneic/oily skin, I would reccomend:
    Neutrogena: Either the pump or the bar. I like the pump
    ProAcne: Its the walmart version of ProActive. Ive been using this for 2 weeks, and its excatly like ProActive, but less than half the price.

If you have dry skin, I would use:
    Cetaphil
    OilFree Noxema

Comment

I have started using Nutragena(sp) deep clean gentle scrub. I've been using it for almost a couple months and hardly get any kind of acne and am cycling right now. I apply kinda vigoursly too.

Comment

I have a friend and he uses pro-active, works really well! Although that's just if you have acne, if you just want something to wash your face with and you have pretty normal skin, neutrogena is awesome:)

Comment

I use black tar heroine. Oh wait, I guess I dont wash with that. Anyway, it gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Auriflex
            I use black tar heroine. Oh wait, I guess I dont wash with that. Anyway, it gets my vote.
            :rofl:

Comment

noxzema; doesn't overdry

Comment

clean and clear deep pore cleansers. Along with those acne pads do the trick as well. Its good for those really oily skins like mine, I have to wash it with that, treat it with the pads and I have this nuetrogena blemish reducer which is like aftershaving lotion, it soothes so I won't be too dry.

Comment

Neutrogena Healthy Skin face lotion. It includes anti-oxidant. Helps the skin repair and look good.

I have they Neutrogena Foaming cleanser/scrub, to actually clean.

I don't use either a lot, but I do use them and they work.

Comment

Basis, but I use Neutrogena's astringent. I've heard good things about Zirh's line of products.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      I have started using Nutragena(sp) deep clean gentle scrub. I've been using it for almost a couple months and hardly get any kind of acne and am cycling right now. I apply kinda vigoursly too.
                      ive always had acne but this stuff kicked ass, zits are very rare now. although i also use noxema alcohol pads in the morning too

Comment

Zihrs line is excellent

Comment

I have had moderate to severe acne for many years, just recently I tried a few products by Zirh, and man they have worked better than ANYTHING I tried. My ance is still not 100% gone, but it has improved at least 80%. I HIGHLY recommend products by Zirh. I will be a customer for life now. Zirh products can run a little on the expensive side, but honestly I would pay anything for nice skin. It's so worth it. Please try Zirh.

Thanks
                          Joe

Comment

a bar of dove soap... soap is soap, but dove moisturizes. and is the mildest on the face.

dads a dermatologist. ! lol

Comment

try the new acne bars from gillette..they work and promise to have "clearer skin in 14 days" Worked for me anywayz

Comment

Working...
                              X