X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the strongest deoderant for men

Right now i use the ban brand, invisible solid

i need something really strong that holds up better tho

I use old spice red zone high endurance. I've tried many brands, and this one is my staple now.

Comment

i like right guard sport spray... it drys the shit out of your arms so they dont sweat at all... ive used other stuff but nothin stops sweating like this shit

Comment

Mitchum is probably the strongest deoderant out there. It's even more than I need and I am a sweaty guy. Right now I use Arm & Hammer and it is pretty sweet.

Comment

i use Mitchum too... clear gel... im not very sweaty though... i just want something unsented... dont want to smell like cologne and cheap deodorant

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            I use old spice red zone high endurance. I've tried many brands, and this one is my staple now.
            Yup same here.This one works the best.

Comment

i've tried mitchum gel and it doesn't do anything for me....I'll try old spice or right guard sport spray next

i've never used a spray before

Comment

I have never had one that will keep me completly dry. So I use Degree shower clean. It works as well as any and it has a nice smell to it.

Comment

I use Mitchell It works good and keeps me dry all day

Comment

its called certain dry, its more expensive and you have to put it on right after a shower at night or it wont work but it stops you from sweating completely

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      I have never had one that will keep me completly dry. So I use Degree shower clean. It works as well as any and it has a nice smell to it.

Stromba and I like Degree best and the shower clean scent is a good one.

I've noticed that clear gells don't work as well as solids and no roll-on was ever good IMO.

Comment

Right Guard Power Stripe with drytek....not sure of the scent but it isn't strong, but it does keep me dry...at least my pits anyway.

Comment

i like scented suave...might be womens..but i dont care...works best for me, my arm pits dont stink ever..
                          i had to experiment with some, so i found suave works best.

Comment

Brute!! man I love this stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by BodyJBbuild
                              i like scented suave...might be womens..but i dont care...works best for me, my arm pits dont stink ever..
                              i had to experiment with some, so i found suave works best.
                              I tried this when my wife and I were dating. I had spent the night and it was all I had to use - it's really great stuff. I used it for a while thereafter, I think I used shower fresh or something like that. She still uses it but I've switched to Degree (not sure of the smell though), it works great too.

Comment

Working...
                              X