woman & facial hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman & facial hair

I've read Imonboardtoos post on hair removal and I was wondering if anyone knows of how much it'll cost for facial hair? My sister has problems, and it seems to look worse everyday, now she's turned to shaving and it looks like she has a five o' clock shadow. I'm trying to break it to her smoothly that she needs professional help but I don't even know where to begin. :hmmm:

Stop by your local dermatologist or laser clinic and pick up a brochure and simply hand it to her saying that you think this would work for her. If she hates you for it, then she's just not being realistic. If she says she'll just continue to shave explain to her that it's obvious even after she shaves. In the meantime she could use some make-up to help conceal the shadow.

Often, women with facial hair have underlying issues that cause it such as a hormonal imballance or other dissorders like PCOD. She should talk to her GYN and have some tests done.

Good luck.

Comment

Would dying it blond make it less noticeable?

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        Would dying it blond make it less noticeable?
        They do make facial hair bleach but if it's growing so fast that she's needing to shave it, the bleach won't work for her. Most women use it on their mustache and sideburn hair for fine but dark hair that grows slowly.

Comment

She could also get it waxed...also Puddles, isn't females with a substancial amount of facial hair producing too much test.?

Comment

Too much test can cause facial hair in a woman but it's not the only reason this happens. That's why I suggest that she talk to her GYN and get some tests done.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
              Stop by your local dermatologist or laser clinic and pick up a brochure and simply hand it to her saying that you think this would work for her. If she hates you for it, then she's just not being realistic. If she says she'll just continue to shave explain to her that it's obvious even after she shaves. In the meantime she could use some make-up to help conceal the shadow.

Often, women with facial hair have underlying issues that cause it such as a hormonal imballance or other dissorders like PCOD. She should talk to her GYN and have some tests done.

Good luck.
              She definately dosn't have Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), I've heard there is nothing that can help if that was the case. Thank you for your advice man.

Comment

remember the scene from Zoolander where the girl comes out and says "i used to be the fat girl," and Zoolander goes "Ewwwwwww!"

Comment

Working...
                X