Stretch Marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch Marks

Im not sure if this is posted in the right spot, but it's about how pro-hormones and steroids inhibit stretch marks. I was wondering if steroids were more prone to giving someone stretch marks opposed to, let's say, 1-AD?? Does it depend on the diet you are on while on the supplement? or is it just the intesity at which it makes your muscles grow?

www.dictionary.com

Comment

and i'm searching for...?

and under dictionary, encyclopedia, or thesarus???

Comment

wow.

i was actually making a reference to your incorrect use of the words 'inhibit' and 'intensity.'

ill stop being a jackass for a second though and answer your questions. if you are prone to getting stretch marks, you will get them if you put on significant size. whether or not you are natural you can still easily get them. using steroids makes them more likely to appear because of the increased rate of muscle size increase. steroids themselves don't make stretch marks, which is what i think you were trying to say in your first sentence with the utterly incorrect use of the word 'inhibit.'

as far as getting rid of stretch marks, vitamin e creams and cocoa butter are the cheapest way to do it. its not all that effective though... also, you have to treat the marks while they are still red for this to work at all. if they have faded, there is little these two products can do.

a better option would be strivectin. it supposedly works, though i have no personal experience with it. the negative is that its something insane like $100 per bottle. you can probably pick that up at cvs or a cosmetic store.

good luck though.

Comment

Originally posted by glowalla
          a better option would be strivectin. it supposedly works, though i have no personal experience with it. the negative is that its something insane like $100 per bottle. you can probably pick that up at cvs or a cosmetic store.
          are they just pills or what?

i have some stretch marks from long ago on my biceps, which probably everybody who lifts weights has ???

i dont think anybody else even notices them and they don't bother me anymore but if i could get rid of them i would

they're like skin color now and you really gonna scrutinize my arm to even see them

Comment

Hubby Karde has researched strivectin at my request, and unfortunately he feels their claims are bunk. They credit the miraculous power of their product to "functional isolates" or something like that, which is a fancy way to say "active ingredients". He feels, and I agree, that any company who needs to mask their product description in veiled and inaccessible terminology are not to be trusted with our sweet moolah. Oh, also: they don't publish their clinical studies nor do they furnish them on request, and the doctor they feature on their website is their employee.

Comment

apply cocoa butter to stretch marks.

Comment

That cocoa butter actually works.. I've used it in the past and now i need to use it again. Another thing is a tan on top of that.

Comment

tanning is all that i've seen to work for bad ones, by buddy tried really good, top of the line stretch mark cream...and it didnt do shit. MAYBE vit. E would work, but it takes a fucking long time

Comment

Originally posted by BadGenCD
                    tanning is all that i've seen to work for bad ones, by buddy tried really good, top of the line stretch mark cream...and it didnt do shit. MAYBE vit. E would work, but it takes a fucking long time
                    I heard a combination of vit. E and coco butter works but time is the best bet. I don't believe in those over priced creams also.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF
                      That cocoa butter actually works.. I've used it in the past and now i need to use it again. Another thing is a tan on top of that.

yes it does work well.

Comment

i have tried very hard to get rid of mine, dont waste your money ob shit like strivectin, just use the cheapest lotion like coco butter and take a multi vitamin. Time is the only thing that will mak them get better. I have had mine now for almost a yera and they are just starting to fade in color.

Comment

Working...
                        X