Sunbading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbading

Oh man I just love to go sunbading every week!
    After it's done I can just look at myself in the mirror for half an hour and think about how great it is to look great!
    Or just laying back on the beach in California sipping on Amaretto and watching your skin become more dark and beautiful every second...
    love it :usa: :usausausa :usa:
    ------->USA will ALWAYS win, don't them communists realize?

:dunno:

Comment

Shibby -

Check this tools IP address. He reminds me of that geek that was running around here a week or two ago acting like a fool - he logged in under different names two or three different times...

Comment

Shibby -

Check this tools IP address. He reminds me of that geek that was running around here a week or two ago acting like a fool - he logged in under different names two or three different times...
        Zulu, hydroslaher, fitnesspower just might win the assclown of the month award. Im pullin for em at least!

Comment

Yep - that's the "one" I was thinking of...

Comment

Well it dosn't match the prvious IP's so I have to give him the benifit of the doubt. Not that he isn't acting like a tool, just that it's not the same person and he hasn't broken any rules. Just annoying instead.

Comment

What the hell is sunbading? is it Sunbaiting? Sunbathing? or is the sun bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Well it dosn't match the prvious IP's so I have to give him the benifit of the doubt. Not that he isn't acting like a tool, just that it's not the same person and he hasn't broken any rules. Just annoying instead.
                Put him in "stealth" mode :D!

Comment

wow! Thats great buddy!

Comment

It was sunbathing that I meant.
                    btw I don't understand what the fuzz is all about it doesn't seem that weird to me that I like sunbathing

Comment

Working...
                    X