stretch marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch marks

Im getting horrible stretch marks.....i hate it ive tried cocoa butter and lotion 2x a day but doesnt seem to help....they look like shit running through my chest down my arms and through my tattoo i cant stand em need some help

they r a sign of a true bb'er (OR A FATASS LOL)...like cauliflower ear to wrestlers or boxers, i cant get em to go away either so i just appreciate em. but try breakin open a vitamin E capsule and rubbing that goo on them

Comment

yea i just dont want it to spread down my arm into my tattoo real bad it looks like shit im not worried about the ones on my chest and sholders

Comment

I tried the Vit E and zinc and cocoa butter....nothing helped. Either slow down on your gains or just look at em as battle scars!

Gator

Comment

Its gonna take time bro but they'll eventually fade. I used Mederma in the past to speed up the process, my scars started looking much smoother and softer in a matter of months. Unfortunately Mederma is a bit expensive so you can try an alternative like Vit. E or cocoa butter.

Comment

I got them all over going from my forarms all the way up to my chest, and from my tris up through my lats. Also a few on the ass and thighs. I used to care but I eventually got over it. The only real remedy is to stop/slow the growing, al the other stuff only seems to work for minor streach marks. I tried everything, even retin-a and nothing worked.

Comment

yea, dont waste ur money on any of the expensive stuff esp. just get soemthing cheap to help keep the skin moisturized, but that wont do much either, nothing worked for me, just have to live with em for a while until they fade in color

Comment

yeah, again...something you kinda live with...between the hair growth all over and stretch marks sounds like your stuff is really workin for ya

Comment

You could try mixing vit E oil with the cocoa butter. It helps, but nothing's perfect.

Comment

I used primacuse--- by CNS Labs-- it worked good for me

Comment

Working...
                    X