rapid hair GROWTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rapid hair GROWTH

Durring my cycle i had to get my hair cut like every week and a half instead of every 3 weeks and hair grew on my body that was never there. my legs, chest, back and arms all got alot hairyer(however you spell it) i hate having to shave so much so often. my arms arent bad but my stomach chest and legs are rediculous. anyone else have this?

me too, my stomach and chest got hairy, and I NEVER had hair either place before...my buddy's consolation was, "wait till your back gets hairy" It seems like one of the sides we'll just have to live with

Comment

How does that hair growth subside after coming off?

Comment

yea i guess so....norm people have hair loss i guess im on of those freaks with hair groth....as far as comming off and seeing difference not really i know my hair on my head doesnt grow as fast which is great saving some money from 30dollar haircuts

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
          yea i guess so....norm people have hair loss i guess im on of those freaks with hair groth....as far as comming off and seeing difference not really i know my hair on my head doesnt grow as fast which is great saving some money from 30dollar haircuts
          well people who have hair loss experience male pattern baldness, which has to do with DHT's affinity for receptors in the scalp. Hair growth everywhere else I think is just a "normal" reaction to a higher androgen presence in the body...women experience thickening of the vocal cords and increased hair growth (like beards and stuff) on gear

Comment

Working...
          X