Well had my throat surgery....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well had my throat surgery....

want to shoot myself in the face. this sucks, i cant chew, it hurts to swallow and I have been sucking down a protein shake now for like over an hour. :thumbsdow my tonsils were so messed up that, i have just about 1/2 inch holes on either side of my throat. the only thing im looking forward to is no pain, and the fact that i can accualy breathe now. :D they removed my tonsils, uvula and my sinus cavities were shrunk.

everything went well, except they had issues pulling me out of anesthesia, once I was awake they kept me under oxygen for about an hour or too, because my heart rate and blood pressure where off.

but, protein shakes, smoothies, ice cream, and starbucks are like the coolest diet ever. I feel like a fat kid who went to heaven.

and I do recomend mint choc from ATW, it tastes so good.

Ick, that doesn't sound fun. Glad to hear you're ok! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sev408
      want to shoot myself in the face. this sucks, i cant chew, it hurts to swallow and I have been sucking down a protein shake now for like over an hour. :thumbsdow my tonsils were so messed up that, i have just about 1/2 inch holes on either side of my throat. the only thing im looking forward to is no pain, and the fact that i can accualy breathe now. :D they removed my tonsils, uvula and my sinus cavities were shrunk.

everything went well, except they had issues pulling me out of anesthesia, once I was awake they kept me under oxygen for about an hour or too, because my heart rate and blood pressure where off.

but, protein shakes, smoothies, ice cream, and starbucks are like the coolest diet ever. I feel like a fat kid who went to heaven.

and I do recomend mint choc from ATW, it tastes so good.

Sounds like my diet without surgery...LOL

Comment

hope you recover quickly

Comment

Working...
        X