lipo dissolve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lipo dissolve?

has anyone tried lipo dissolve treatments? if so what kind of results have you had? i got the first treatment done 10 days ago so far so good kinda sore the first few days i will know my end result in another 4-5 days.

What exactly is lipo dissolve?

Comment

Google is amazing...

Lipo Dissolve Desc. Before & After Pics

I find it interesting that they say it is for the last areas that are hard to lose. However, everyone in these photos are obese. Other sites claimed it was first used by a Dr. trying to get rid of fat bags under the eyes and now it is being used all over the body. Other interesting notes, ultra sound is/can be applied to spread the drug & typically, 4 sessions are required.

Comment

Is that you in your avatar?

Comment

Yes m'aam. That is from the splash triathlon in San Antonio last year.

Comment

Very cool - are you still doing triathlons? That's hard work and dedication - props to you! :)

Comment

Thank you.

Short answer--no more triathlons (for now anyway).

Long answer...
              I started training in late December for an Ironman & about 3 weeks into it my knee went haywire...a lot of pain & inflammation. I was training 3x/day...cardio morning/evenings & weights at lunch. I ended up getting my knee scoped and it was discovered that I had 80% damage to my medial meniscus, 30% to the lateral meniscus & mild chondromalacia.

I'm kind of scared of running now because I thought I was out of the woods previously. My ortho told me that if I train as hard again as I did previously that I will end up with a knee replacement which scares me. Also, I don't like doing things half assed. I wouldn't want to do an event feeling like I put in 70% of the effort that I would normally put in. I'd hate knowing that I didn't give it my all in preparation & I'd hate the way I'd feel during a race.

That being the case I'm just concentrating on resistance training. I only used the tris, 5K's, 10K's etc. to try and get leaner and keep my BP low, so now, I periodically use other things like zig-zagging my diet and UD2 to get/stay lean. I do miss the natural high of running though.

Comment

Have you always enjoyed running? I want to be able to run so bad, for the cardio, but I hate it! I get the worst shin splints, out of breath, the whole 9 - I feel like I'm in terrible shape when I try to run lol

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                  Have you always enjoyed running? I want to be able to run so bad, for the cardio, but I hate it! I get the worst shin splints, out of breath, the whole 9 - I feel like I'm in terrible shape when I try to run lol
                  ya know... I was the same way as you... running was sooo hard... if you run though everyday for like a month, it's so easy. you can run and run and you don't get tired, it's a wierd sensation from where you start off at.

As for the lipo dissolve. that's pretty neat and i didn't even know that was out there.

I recently saw something where they do some sort of treatment on the loose skin on your belly after pregnancy and it tightens it up. The pictures they showed in the article they looked like me now, barely needing it, and then they looked perfect. I need to figure out what that is called... any suggestions?

Comment

The only thing I've seen that helps that is a mini tummy tuck.

I try running through, but my shins hurt sooo bad I can barely walk. They say rest is the only thing that helps, but then when I start back, they come right back!

Comment

i went to a plastic surgon who did my wifes boob job and he was advertising the lipo dissolve so i gave it a try i am happy with the results i also changed my cardio to a 30 second 60 second cycle and that helped a whole bunch so when i do cardio i do 30 seconds real hard 60 seconds slow for 10 minutes and it was amazing it did alot for me that my 30 minutes a day was doin.

Comment

Nope...not when I was a fatty. I was weighing 220 in 2001 & my bp was 180/120. I made it a goal to run 10 miles/week to lower my bp. I had those damn shin splints and side stitches for 2 months. Probably not the smartest thing, but I said I'd just break something before the pain would stop me. Then all of sudden I realized the pain had been gone for a week or so. Initially, I started off with 1/2 mile each time out & built up to where I could do 6 miles or more each time. My bp didn't go down through running until I eclipsed 20 miles/week.

That period of my life gave me a lot of confidence and pride because I'd always been able to get bigger/stronger but not leaner. Through resistance training & cardio I transformed myself from a heavy 220 to a leaner/stronger 190 in 5 months.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm guessing with persistence and patience your shin splints will go away. Also, exercises to strengthen the front part of your tibia (don't know the muscle name...don't believe it is the gastrocnemus) & properly fitted shoes may help. As far as being winded goes, cardio can help, but I'm sure you're aware of the benefits of cross fit types of programs...things like multi-joint quick paced weights w/little or no rest.

Comment

Ive got the microscope out on that avarter pic trying to find where on earth lipo on that body could possibly be needed!

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx
                            Ive got the microscope out on that avarter pic trying to find where on earth lipo on that body could possibly be needed!

lol.....he doesn't need lipo! Smalltimes the one that said he's getting the treatments. :)

Comment

lol.....he doesn't need lipo! Smalltimes the one that said he's getting the treatments. :)
                              Thank you both...very sweet of you to say that. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X