strange question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange question

Hey guys, this might sound like a strange question, but it's driving me nucking futs. I get these little blisters on my right foot that itch like a mother fucker....I'm talking nonstop all day. They're filled with this clear liquid but the raw skin underneath is a bright red. They eventually go away, but then just keep coming back. It doesn't really hurt unless they pop and then it takes a while for the skin underneath to heal. Most of the time it's just a few little ones, but sometimes it's a few little ones together that form a big one. They seem to stay in the same localized area, ie. my foot. I haven't noticed them anywhere else. Since they keep coming back, the area doesn't ever completely heal. As soon as the area has healed over, the little fuckers come back again. I'm not a hypocondriac, but what the hell is going on? Anyone have any ideas? What could I do to get rid of it?

Sounds like athlete's foot. Try getting some antifungal spray or cream and see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
      Hey guys, this might sound like a strange question, but it's driving me nucking futs. I get these little blisters on my right foot that itch like a mother fucker....I'm talking nonstop all day. They're filled with this clear liquid but the raw skin underneath is a bright red. They eventually go away, but then just keep coming back. It doesn't really hurt unless they pop and then it takes a while for the skin underneath to heal. Most of the time it's just a few little ones, but sometimes it's a few little ones together that form a big one. They seem to stay in the same localized area, ie. my foot. I haven't noticed them anywhere else. Since they keep coming back, the area doesn't ever completely heal. As soon as the area has healed over, the little fuckers come back again. I'm not a hypocondriac, but what the hell is going on? Anyone have any ideas? What could I do to get rid of it?
      :laughnew: I thought I was the only one with this problem. Mine don't itch like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Sounds like athlete's foot. Try getting some antifungal spray or cream and see if that works.
        Hmmm....I hadn't thought of that. I just read that it can spread to other parts of your foot other than between the toes. I didn't realize that. The strange thing is that it's only on the side of my heel, none between my toes. Wow, the website I found describes it perfectly, "raised bumps or ridges under the skin on the bottom of the foot....itching is intense." I was not aware that there were different forms of athlete's foot. Would never have thought to research that.

Comment

Yea, I have even seen it on a few basketball players hands in the webbing. It's not the exact same thing, but pretty close and an anti-fungal spray clears it up.

Comment

Working...
          X