WHO HAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO HAS

gotten laser hair removal done? how where the results and what are your overall feelings about the process?

im planning on getting it done very soon
    Last edited by trapattack; 10-29-03, 06:29 PM.

I knew a guy who had it done and it grew back. He went in about eight times throughout the year and the hair grew back again just not as thick. If you are really hairy and you have the money go for it.

Comment

naw im not that hairy id say moderate. well for anybody who's interested i had my first treatment 3 wks ago, the day after my chest felt like i had a mild sunburn, 1wk after i had prolly 20 or so ingrown hairs, right now i have about 70% less hair and it hasnt grown back at all, i go for my next treatment on the 29th

Comment

trap, please keep us posted. I am considering spending the bucks to get my back and shoulders lasered completely. I want to have my chest done, but I want them to do it in such a way that leaves a natural looking "happy trail" of less dense hair.

Also, I get major ingrown hairs all the time, do you think this has cut down on ingrown hairs?

Originally posted by trapattack
        naw im not that hairy id say moderate. well for anybody who's interested i had my first treatment 3 wks ago, the day after my chest felt like i had a mild sunburn, 1wk after i had prolly 20 or so ingrown hairs, right now i have about 70% less hair and it hasnt grown back at all, i go for my next treatment on the 29th

Comment

its very expensive isnt it?

Comment

fl8, i guess they could probly "thin" out the hair on your stomach and leave you a happy trail i never really asked about it as im interested in getting rid of everything, i dont really get ingrown hairs from shaving too much the ingrowns i was talking about were from the dead hair coming through the skin, its been about 3 1/2 wks now and im at about 75% less hair than i originally had, the stuff that fell out hasnt grown back.

GS, its not really that expensive, i shopped around for awhile and it ranged anywhere up to $500 a treatment down to the place i found at $250 a treatment, it usully takes 3-5 treatments. you go once a month so really all im doing is redirecting some of my monthy fun money to this instead.

Comment

My wife had this done and it was the biggest waist of money ever.
              It cost $250 per session and she only did a small area. She was told it would take 3 maybe 4 sessions at the most. She had 5 sessions. Things looked great and the hair was coming out and growing back slower and thinner she was super smooth I loved it, but after over $1,000 I wanted to know how much longer she needed to go. they told her at least 2 more times and then every once in a while for any stray hair.
              She decided it wasn't worth it and stopped going. This was about a year and half ago. She now just as much hair as she did when she started. I have a feeling those once in a while session whould have gone on for ever.
              IMO it was money I could have spent on much better things.

Comment

Damn! That's discouraging news bro.

One question: Does she have really dark hair and light skin? Or lighter hair?

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                My wife had this done and it was the biggest waist of money ever.
                It cost $250 per session and she only did a small area. She was told it would take 3 maybe 4 sessions at the most. She had 5 sessions. Things looked great and the hair was coming out and growing back slower and thinner she was super smooth I loved it, but after over $1,000 I wanted to know how much longer she needed to go. they told her at least 2 more times and then every once in a while for any stray hair.
                She decided it wasn't worth it and stopped going. This was about a year and half ago. She now just as much hair as she did when she started. I have a feeling those once in a while session whould have gone on for ever.
                IMO it was money I could have spent on much better things.

Comment

Dark hair and light skin. What they say is perfect for it.

Comment

I have had 3 treatments so far, the first treatment hurt a bit, the second hurt less (less hair) then thew switched me to a different laser with a much smaller head for the third. It was way more powerful (I call it satan!!)...hurt like a mofo, but I already paid for my sessions so i'm going to finish.

I paid $2,400 total for my whole upper body, including my hairline on my neck, chest, back, and upper arms.

The treatment includes 6 visits, you can only go every 6-8 weeks. They think I will be done in 8-10 visits....I only have to pay $25 per treatment after my 6th for life!....hopefully it doesn't take that long...lol

Comment

What Country and state is this place located in?

Originally posted by Raw Lifter 1
                      I have had 3 treatments so far, the first treatment hurt a bit, the second hurt less (less hair) then thew switched me to a different laser with a much smaller head for the third. It was way more powerful (I call it satan!!)...hurt like a mofo, but I already paid for my sessions so i'm going to finish.

I paid $2,400 total for my whole upper body, including my hairline on my neck, chest, back, and upper arms.

The treatment includes 6 visits, you can only go every 6-8 weeks. They think I will be done in 8-10 visits....I only have to pay $25 per treatment after my 6th for life!....hopefully it doesn't take that long...lol

Comment

Originally posted by fl8meplz
                        What Country and state is this place located in?
                        Warwick RI

Comment

ok did my 2nd session today. the pain was barely an issue today prolly due the the fact that i numbed up for an hr 1/2 and that there was a considerable less amount of hair to have done. i dont have any pain like the sunburn feeling i had last time either. post back in a couple wks when i can tell the results of this session

Comment

My wife and I did it and what a waste of money. $3200 I paid for my back and she was about the same for bikini and under arms. My back is not as thick, but still grows and had about 10 sessions total. My wifes same on the bikini but her under arms actually turned out decent. To do again, not in this lifetime unless they have a guarantee to get your money back.

Comment

Working...
                            X