Shoulder pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder pain

Ok I was wondering if anyone had some insight for me before i go and buy something like Triflex or Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Any time i do an kind of incline bench(dumbells or bar) the front of my left shoulder starts to hurt after about the second set. It doesnt hurt that bad while im doing a set, but after it hurts to even move my arm(temporarily). It doesnt really feel like muscle pain but i could be mistaken. This has been goin on for a little while now. It also happens sometimes when I do dumbell curls. Any help or someone having the same issue would be greatly appreciated.

Do you warm your shoulders up before every workout?

Comment

Yea. I make sure to always warm up, I hurt my leg along time ago not warming up so I make it a point to always warm up now. But this pain is always there for those certain movements.

Comment

I have the exact same pain you have. Someone told me that my biceps tendon could be inflamed causing the issue.

Anyway, mine only hurts when I use the bar on flat bench...not dumbbells. Also, I've found that those little therapeutic moves (not sure what they're called) help me out too.

Take 5 - 10 lb. dumbbells and then act like you're going to do a double bicep pose and then keeping your elbows in place rotate your hands towards your waist. Does as many as you can until it starts to burn. I'd do about 3 sets of these and 3 sets of the next exercise.

Another I like is the "sword/scabbard" (sp?) where your elbow is by your side and you reach your hand to the opposite side of your waist and then rotate it out and up with your elbow staying in place...like you're taking out a sword.

These I think are good for the small rotator cuff muscles, but also seem to relieve the pain in my anterior deltoid region...good luck w/becoming pain free.

Comment

thanx ill give those a try

Comment

cissus

Comment

research Alflutop,,,many swear by this.

Comment

Working...
              X