Not sure what my body is doing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what my body is doing

When I was 18 I did gear I played soccer and got enormous and stuck out like a sore thumb on the field/soccer complex. I'm a goal keeper. I was lazy but a good athlete and I wasn't in the best of shape or had the best agility but when the time I arose I felt like I kicked my adrenaline on and played on that. During a game my heart started beating like crazy and freaked me out I had already been off for a few weeks and I thought maybe my body was adjusting. I went to play college ball and didn't take anything while I was there and I was fine. I came back to community college and started playing semi pro indoor and got on gear and I had tones of energy and stuff.. I get off then 6 months later I go out to play semi pro out door and I couldn't gain the energy or anything for the life of me. When I had my adrenaline or energy boost my reflexes and reactions were insaine especially for my size. I don't know what the f'n deal is and I eventually quit due to my insecurity and lack of performance.
    Last edited by littleguy85; 10-08-06, 01:47 PM.

Are you asking if anyone else has experienced this?

Comment

Working...
    X