OMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG

So, I leave for Mexico tomorrow, so I wanted to get waxed and all pretty "down there" for the trip....So I call the spa, and they had a standard bikini wax, and then an "extreme" bikini wax. I asked the receptionist what the difference was, and she tells me the extreme one just "goes in" a little further....So I booked that one.

WELL- let me tell you- It was one step away from being a full Brazilian!!!! It wasn't too bad, and it looks all cute down there now, but JESUS- there were a couple strips that I thought I might fall off the table!

I have no idea how women can get a FULL Brazilian, as the Extreme was plenty of pain for me!

PICS? :dancingne

Comment

:drool:

Comment

Have any of you guys have ever been waxed before? I thought about doing it for my upcoming show. But I'm thinking I'll just stick to using a razor! :D

Comment

Only have waxed the chest before. I swear there was one spot where she ripped the skin from the muscle. I can't imagine waxing the gibbletts though.

Comment

Good job RS. There is nothing in the world like a freshly waxed woman. :loveheart

Comment

^^^^^^
              what he said!

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
                PICS? :dancingne
                :laughnew:

Comment

Sorry, guys, I'll bring my camera phone in next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                    Have any of you guys have ever been waxed before? I thought about doing it for my upcoming show. But I'm thinking I'll just stick to using a razor! :D

Actually, I got these wax strips for when I did my show, and they worked pretty well. I think I got it at a beauty supply store. But, anyway, the cloth strips come with it, and the wax you heat up for like 30 secs in the microwave. It comes in this sort of roll on apparatus. I used it for my arms and legs, and it really worked pretty well. Amrs and legs don't usually hurt as say the chest or a ladies "who- ha", so you may want to try it out.

Comment

i wanted to ask you, do you get red bumps down there afterwards? sort of like when you shave sometimes.

I've never had it waxed before and worried that you'd still get red bumps.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                        i wanted to ask you, do you get red bumps down there afterwards? sort of like when you shave sometimes.

I've never had it waxed before and worried that you'd still get red bumps.
                        No, I didn't get any red bumps. The area itself was pretty red; just from the skin being ripped off, though. ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X