hopefully minor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopefully minor?

my right hand and forearm feel kinda weak when i make a fist or when i do gripping tasks. when i make a tight fist for say 20 seconds my hand feels like its sorta paralyzed and stiff to open. i did arms two days ago and i just started to feel this weird sensation today? im wondering if i over stretched or something?

are you runing gh? is it worse i mornings?

Comment

carpal tunnel

Comment

give it a few days and see. what bothers me is the word "paralyzed" that doesn't really sound like carpel tunnel or gh sides. can you clarify what you mean.

Comment

yeah paralyzed is strong word. when i make a fist then opening it im feeling some strain going up underneath my forearm around the brachioradialis area. strength in my hand feeling week.

Comment

rest it a few days. (no lifting) ice it and use ibuprofen. keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              rest it a few days. (no lifting) ice it and use ibuprofen. keep us updated.
              dr bouncer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mafioso View Post
                dr bouncer
                common sense bouncer. whats up with all the 2 word replys in threads bro? put some effort into it will ya. :)

Comment

haha i was waiting for someone to say something

im just killing some time before work so i thought id bug some of u with my short replys :P

Comment

You may have some inflammation of the cartilage arround the bones in your forearm. Ibprofen as Dr. Bouncer said.

Comment

Working...
                    X