No announcement yet.

What razor do you use for your body!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not sure 3, or even 4 blades are enough for me though, anyone wanna joint venture into creating a 10-bladed razor with me?!? it'll be the bi-plane of razors, and 3 inches tall, you'll shave your face with a single stroke!

Comment

For the razor burn you can try a preshave oil. It works really well you can use it stand alone or with shaving cream. I find that using them both together works really well.

Comment

hello, this would be my first post to answer a question but this is in my realm. im covered in hair its a curse!!heres what i know if you have real coarse hair use a 1 bladed razor fine hair use mach 2-3-4 also most important USE ONLY BABY POWDER AND DRY SHAVE. this stops all the razor stubble and burn. shave is very easy and i shave my whole body except the top of my head. hope this helps you all !!!!!!!!!!! D

Comment

ive got an idea .......WAX areas that arent made for shaving........................................... .................................................. .........................

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidEL
            Some may find this a very handy item. Linkage.
            Designed for the head, but can be used elsewhere. :beaver::moon:
            Thanks for the link!!! I'm going to have to give it a try!!!

Comment

Mach 3

Comment

Mach 3 on the face. Wax anywhere else.

Comment

Mach 3 for me too, shame the blades are bloody expensive!

Comment

Working...
                  X