Strange arm pain: (When I sneeze??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange arm pain: (When I sneeze??)

For some reason I have been experiencing a weird pain when I sneeze. Whenever I have sneezed lately I get an intense pain that radiates from my shoulders, down my arms, to my fingertips. It's not a muscle pain, it almost feels like its a bone/tendon thing. But it is fucking fierce for like 45 seconds to a minute. It doesnt happen every time I sneeze, but I say its like 60% of the time. And its the worst when I sneeze while standing up. I know this is weird but has anyone heard of anything like this before??

It sounds like your neck. You probably have a pinched nerve, or maybe even a knot in your shoulder/trap/neck area that's causing this nerve pain.
    Last edited by FitnessBrat; 04-10-08, 06:03 PM.

Comment

lol http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-when-i-sneeze

and FB gave almost an identical answer.

Comment

haha this happened to me a couple days ago and I remembered someone else making a thread on it some time ago. When it hapend to me its like a shooting pain from the underside of my upper arm down to my bird flip finger. My theory is its the sudden surge in blood pressure making your veins ache

Comment

It happens to me every now and then too. When I sneeze it feels like inside of my bones are hallow and this weird sensetion/ache is going through them.

Comment

Working...
          X