Gyno for a natural guy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno for a natural guy???

Well shit, I always thought that the end of my chest just retains a little more fat than everything else. But even with my chest feeling firm, it just seems like the very tips right near my nips point out. It feels different than fat. I can feel the fat on the side of my chest. But directly under my nips on both sides are little lumps, that are not muscle or fat. Do all guys have this or might I have gyno? I never considered it before until I read something tonight that says some men just naturally have it.

many natural men have gyno. many people get it during puberty.

low dose armidex would probably be pretty helpful for you. link here: Superior-Research.com

Comment

Good deal thanks. I will maybe have it checked out by a doctor first just to make sure if it is gyno first. Now does this permanently get rid of it or do you have to keep using it to keep it from coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
        Good deal thanks. I will maybe have it checked out by a doctor first just to make sure if it is gyno first. Now does this permanently get rid of it or do you have to keep using it to keep it from coming back?
        it would permanently get rid of it, if it does in fact get rid of it. sometimes gyno that has been around along time is only taken care of by surgery.

Comment

Bouncer, any reason you wouldn't use letro? and what kind of dosage are you talking about for the arimidex?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
            Bouncer, any reason you wouldn't use letro? and what kind of dosage are you talking about for the arimidex?
            i would use letro but as the last option. less sides with arimidex.

adex dose would start out around .5mgs everyday and then rise accordingly if your not seeing a change.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
              Well shit, I always thought that the end of my chest just retains a little more fat than everything else. But even with my chest feeling firm, it just seems like the very tips right near my nips point out. It feels different than fat. I can feel the fat on the side of my chest. But directly under my nips on both sides are little lumps, that are not muscle or fat. Do all guys have this or might I have gyno? I never considered it before until I read something tonight that says some men just naturally have it.
              many OTC and prescription drugs besides AAS can cause gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                many OTC and prescription drugs besides AAS can cause gyno.
                My medicine intake is limited to Allergy medicine and the occasional Goody's.

Comment

Working...
                X