• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
    meaningless sex games
    no such thing. :)

Comment

Once every 2 hours is nothing. That's right at the average for me, plus there are days when for some reason it seems to be every 30 mins. I'd think you are fine.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
        This is a weird question. I relaized last week i seemed to be urinating often. At least once every 2 hours. usually closer to about every 90 mins. so i went to the doctor. Blood work, urine analysis. NO problem with my kidneys, no diabetes, everything normal. Doc says I'm fine. Still a little worried. I guess I'm just wiondering about how often everyone else goes?

p.s. It has been warm in jersey. my water intaked has increased to proabbly 1.5 gallons a day. up from just over 1
        he check your prostate? do PSA test?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
          I hate to be the one who casts the first stone on this subject but *maybe* if you settled down with your promiscuity and quit playing the meaningless sex games you're always posting about this fear would have been the last thing on your mind :hang:
          I am who I am, I don't feel the need to change. I am always safe, and know the risks to what I do. I make no efforts to conceal that fact. But there are possibilites for errors, so I check periodically on my health.

Comment

Working...
          X