• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    for once i agree with this asshat. :P
    aw how cute

Comment

its been proven that the colon cleanes are bs. have fun in the bathroom all weekend. we all think your full of shit anyway so its probably a good idea :)

Comment

Originally posted by NYCmitch25 View Post
        its been proven that the colon cleanes are bs.

Yo bro, can you please pull up some research to back to this up.

I want to throw this shit in my mom's and aunt's face, because they believe in that colon cleansers work, and they help them lose a few 'pounds'

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          Yo bro, can you please pull up some research to back to this up.

I want to throw this shit in my mom's and aunt's face, because they believe in that colon cleansers work, and they help them lose a few 'pounds'
          Colon cleansing: Is it helpful or harmful? - MayoClinic.com

Here you go. Can't get much more of an authority than the mayoclinic

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
            Colon cleansing: Is it helpful or harmful? - MayoClinic.com

Here you go. Can't get much more of an authority than the mayoclinic

thanks bro

Comment

First of all, I just said I was going to try it since it was free.

You can most definately make the argument that it is unnecessary, but you can't say that it is harmful. I have read all of the same research. All of what you have posted, and even a little extra. They are HARMFUL when you do continual and excessive colon cleansers. That is what every piece of research has said. Find me one fucking shred of an article that says ONE colon cleanse is harmful.

Second of all, not all of these products are created equal. Some are actual medical laxatives, and some are herb and fiber based. The one I am taking is completely herb and fiber based.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                can be harmful. beneficial bacteria removed etc..
                Why not just slightly increase your fiber intake???

Bouncer is right, you lose bacteria in your small and large intestines that help produce essential vitamins and help digest food.
                Once again, both your points are BS because you jump to conclusions. The particular product I am using contains 4 billion cultures of benficial bacteria cultures every day. The addition of this will only increase the quantity and quality of my good bacteria.

Comment

Oh, and by the way. The "flush" portion of the system has been very mild. In fact, I have gone once or twice a day, on a very regular schedule, for the past 3 days. No stomach cramps, smelly farts, etc. And we'll just say the "paperwork" is virtually unnecessary. I'm sorry my product consisting of natural herbs, fiber, and probiotics (<< good bacteria), isnt harming me like you all thought.

Comment

Grinder, i am not jumping to conclusions. Just saying, you can simple increase your fiber intake, and get the same results, lol.

Comment

Grinder, i am not jumping to conclusions. Just saying, you can simple increase your fiber intake, and get the same results, lol.
                      Uh, yeah thats basically what I am doing with this supplement. Not to mention increasing my "good bacteria" numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                        Anyone else done one? The particular one I am doing is the Triple Cleanse from my GNC. (We were checking expiration dates last week and I figured I'd take it before I threw it away) So it comes in 3 stages... prep, flush, and renew.

I just finished with prep yesterday, and even with that I have been on the toilet constantly. My farts smell ungodly. I am pretty much on fire! (You know what I'm talking about). Just took my first flush pills about 5 minutes ago. I am fucking terrified. Oh well, I'll have a clean colon after this!!
                        good luck with this. your more brave than me. ;)

Comment

I'd like to know how food gets "stuck in your colon"? Isn't it lined with scilia that keeps things moving along? Adn what about when you become ill with an intestinal virus/bacteria - doesn't that get you cleaned out? I don't believe cleanses are beneficial if you're defecating regularly and you get a decent amount of fiber from your diet.

Comment

Does this just clean the colon or the entire digestive track?

Comment

Went to an "all natural" vitamin and herb shop with my wife a few years ago to pick up her multivitamins. The owner was dead set on selling me a colon cleanser. I explained to her just how regular i was. Like clockwork i told her. Also mentioned that i just had a lower GI procedure that morning at the local hospital where I live.. She claimed that there would still be up to "several pounds of matter" stuck to my colon wall despite the procedure preparation process. She stated that it was essential to remove this matter and it could only be done by using a colon cleanse products. It was at that point that I proudly presented to her 6 beautiful color poloraids of the inside of my colo-rectal tract. These were given to me that morning by one of the nurses present at my procedure. Not one spec of crapola or any other matter could be seen for several feet up my arse. I asked her to explain where exactly all of these pounds of matter were hiding. Needless to say she had no response. As we walked out of the store, I thumbtacked one of the pics to the bulletin board. It was a good day!

Comment

poop

Comment

Working...
                                X