Deodorant question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deodorant question

I was wondering what kind of Deodorant you guys use. I have been using Mitchum smart solid for a while but need to change. After a little while it leaves that white stain in the shirt. I feel like I sweat more than normal so I was hoping to find something that would help me not sweat as much and also not leave that damn white residue in the shirts. Thanks

i use the gillette gel. they sell them in 5 packs at costco. used that shit since i as like 16.

Comment

i just splash some vinegar on my johnson and im good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        i just splash some vinegar on my johnson and im good to go.
        hahaha, funny shit.

Comment

I used old spice or axe. I cant stand those gel ones, makes me feel sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            I used old spice or axe. I cant stand those gel ones, makes me feel sticky.
            old spice? are you 57 years old?

Comment

With the ones you guys mention, do you find it leaving any type of residue on the shirt. That is my biggest problem, cause once it builds up on the shirt, its ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoody View Post
                With the ones you guys mention, do you find it leaving any type of residue on the shirt. That is my biggest problem, cause once it builds up on the shirt, its ruined.
                all deoderants do this. sweat and deodorant will ruin every shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  all deoderants do this. sweat and deodorant will ruin every shirt.
                  Gotcha, just seems like it happens so often. Guess it is part of life lol.

Comment

just wear string tanks all the time problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                      just wear string tanks all the time problem solved.
                      LOL, I will keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoody View Post

If you sweat excessively, you can use the ones designed specifically for that. Certain Dri is one. You only put it on at night, and it does not leave residue on anything.

Comment

They make undershirts for a reason bro - I never wear anything without an undershirt - your clothes will last 20 times longer and undershirts are cheap as it is....
                          Last edited by coffee-guy; 10-09-08, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
                            They make undershirts for a reason bro - I never wear anything without an undershirt - your clothes will last 20 times longer and undershirts are cheap as it is....
                            You are correct. lol I think that is the route I am gonna go and see what comes of it. Like you said, I would much rather ruin an undershirt than a nice t or golf shirt.

Comment

Working...
                            X