tryin to get back into the groove.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tryin to get back into the groove.

After about a month of not training at all im tryin to get back into it. Anyone have any advice on some motivation?

goals bro - i fall apart without goals -

set dates that you would like to reach a certain goal by and bust your ass to get to that goal by that date - it keeps you focused !! and determined
    Last edited by bigscott; 12-20-08, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Just bust balls in the gym, you will get in the groove.

Comment

make sure you put yourself around the right people. if you are around people that are lazy or not into the gym etc.. it is hard. if you are around others that have your same goals, bodybuilders etc.. it is very easy to get back into it.

make sure you stay away from FB, she would rather eat then go to the gym. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          make sure you put yourself around the right people. if you are around people that are lazy or not into the gym etc.. it is hard. if you are around others that have your same goals, bodybuilders etc.. it is very easy to get back into it.

No, she's too busy whining about her fat ass. I could care less about eating, I'd rather party and not eat (so obviously I'm not a very good influence for motivation lol) :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            No, she's too busy whining about her fat ass. I could care less about eating, I'd rather party and not eat (so obviously I'm not a very good influence for motivation lol) :wacko:
            no food + female estrogen = slow metabolism = environment for fat ass.

cardio 5 times a week and multiple meals per day will take care of it.

Comment

i like a fat ass:)

Comment

no food + female estrogen = slow metabolism = environment for fat ass.

cardio 5 times a week and multiple meals per day will take care of it.
                I'm well aware of HOW to get rid of the ass. 2008 has been a rough year - not an excuse, but the gym just hasn't been a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                  i like a fat ass:)

Sweet, I'm in! :D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    I'm well aware of HOW to get rid of the ass. 2008 has been a rough year - not an excuse, but the gym just hasn't been a priority.
                    dont even have to go to the gym.just cardio and diet. plus, no matter how stressful your life is, doing cardio etc.. would help to relieve stress. totally stopping everything makes the stress worse.

Comment

i think you hit the nail on the head with this. sadly i guess i needed someone else to tell me before i really realized.

Comment

god bless a fat ass. thats my opinion....

Comment

Originally posted by BIGFELLA View Post
                          god bless a fat ass. thats my opinion....
                          not a sloppy one

Comment

Working...
                          X