Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water retention? Dehydration? Bladder problem? Colon Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water retention? Dehydration? Bladder problem? Colon Problem?

Ok so I got some weird shit going on and I've been to the doctor for like 4 different reasons in the last month and im trying not to go again. im trying to figure this one out on my own. basically im having a lot of gas, shitting about 7 times a day, (small shits, fairly urgent every time, and never diarreah-esque) it makes me have to piss a lot too, especially with the gas. its really getting on my nerves. my dairy intake is fairly low. never have cheese anymore. i have gone through about a half gallon of skim milk in the past 2 weeks, so thats not much. should i try drinking more water? less water? less sodium? less whey protein? ideas???

irratable bowel syndrome - there are a number of diseases that fall under the ibs heading. have your doc refer you to a gastroenterologist (surprised he hasnt already)
    theyll do the appropriate tests.
    good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by gymratin View Post
      irratable bowel syndrome - there are a number of diseases that fall under the ibs heading. have your doc refer you to a gastroenterologist (surprised he hasnt already)
      theyll do the appropriate tests.
      good luck bro
      i always thought ibs came with diarreah....

Comment

i think you have anxiety. all your issues tend to have a common factor, nerves.

i can tell by your posts. always thinking to much, what could it be, is it this, is it that.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
          i always thought ibs came with diarreah....
          not necessarily bro. like i said, there are countless disorders

Comment

Originally posted by gymratin View Post
            not necessarily bro. like i said, there are countless disorders
            most things like IBS have a common conection anxiety and depression.

Comment

Well I'm trying a few things first. I'm going to up my water intake a bit. Also, I'm going from just a little dairy to no dairy whatsoever. I'll try that for a week and go to the doctor if nothing changes.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
                Well I'm trying a few things first. I'm going to up my water intake a bit. Also, I'm going from just a little dairy to no dairy whatsoever. I'll try that for a week and go to the doctor if nothing changes.
                ask him about anxiety...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  ask him about anxiety...
                  i will, but anti-anxiety medicine and anti-depressants can cause sexual side effects. i cant think of anything more depressing than that anyway! but hopefully cutting all dairy and drinking more water will help my stomach.

Comment

Aren't you the one that gonna do a "colon cleanse". Did you do it?

Comment

What kind of food are you eating? Gas is usually caused by bacteria in the bowels.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake View Post
                        What kind of food are you eating? Gas is usually caused by bacteria in the bowels.
                        im eating very clean. id say milk and the occasional parmasean cheese sprinkled on my food is as bad as it gets. it have taken a break from eggs, and nothing has changed, so eggs arent the problem. no milk for 2 days now. i feel a bit better but too early to know if thats a coincidence or not.

Comment

Working...
                        X