Could I have a problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I have a problem?

I have never been the kid that sweats a lot and now I find when at the gym my body overheats before I start to sweat?

It often makes me feel as though I am not working hard enough.
    Am I crazy or could there be a issue with my body?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't use the amount of sweat as an indicator of how hard you're working out. Some people sweat a lot doing a little, and vice versa. I personally don't sweat much at all, regardless of what I'm doing.

Comment

Your body uses sweat to cool you off, so yea you're going to heat up a bit before you sweat. How much water are you drinking? You will sweat more if you're better hydrated. I don't sweat much but i've seen guys get totally drenched doing less shit than me. There's nothing wrong with you. Just drink water and drive on.

Comment

if you don't sweat yes you have a problem.

somehow i think you may be stretching the truth a bit. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          if you don't sweat yes you have a problem.

somehow i think you may be stretching the truth a bit. lol

Ok I get a little clammy but that's it. Just thought I would see if I was the only one.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

like if you sit in a hot car what happens?

Comment

My face turns red I get clammy and next I suppose I would black out.

Should I try this and see what happens? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ocat View Post
                My face turns red I get clammy and next I suppose I would black out.
                I've heard that's kind of how anal goes.

Comment

I am sure you have HEARD that.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Often how much you sweat depends on humidity in the air.

Comment

Some people have less active sweat glands and it can be a problem from my understanding. You would likely experience over heating in this case. Luckily I don't have that problem. You can just call me leave-behind.

Comment

How long have you been in a constant routine that raises your heart rate? Sweating is something your body practices and learns how to better cool yourself. People who exercise a lot will generally start to sweat faster than those that don't. The body has learned how to cool off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                          How long have you been in a constant routine that raises your heart rate? Sweating is something your body practices and learns how to better cool yourself. People who exercise a lot will generally start to sweat faster than those that don't. The body has learned how to cool off.
                          That is why fatasses like me always sweat.

Comment

Working...
                          X