Gyno surgery how much $$$ and a couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno surgery how much $$$ and a couple questions

I did not really care/kno I had it before I started working out, but slowly I started putting on muscle and wondered why this fat on my chest wouldn't go away. I have asked about on here before casually, but know I feel I am at a point were I wanna stop bulking and see what all this hard work has done. I graduated college and have a steady job so I feel I can afford it now, here are my questions:

I kno your gonna say try letro but I have had this prolly since I was 12 or 13 and it has gottten pretty bad so I do not think any medicine is gonna work.

1. Cost, anyone have it done as a cosmetic operation? Not a big concern just wanna kno the estimate.

2. Recovery Time? I dont care about pain, just how long till you can hit the gym.

3. Prolly the most important question can it come back? I thought I read they can take out the lymphnoid, gland, receptor or watever it is and it will not be able to comeback ever. Even if your on the sauce.

going to be around 10k when all is said and done. insurance will not cover it under any circumstance.

letro has been shown to shrink or totally get rid of old gyno. might be worth a try..

Comment

Woah, I thought it would be more like 5,000. Well right now I have a fresh bottle of nolva and it will go bad before I run my next cycle so I figure I will take 40mg a day till it runs out.

I just read a very good article on gyno. Now I do not know if I even have it haha , is it a gland that swells up? Everywhere they say it feels like a hard lump, not like fat well, wtf does fat feel like, if I flex my pec I can just feel some squishy tissue that has like little bumps in it, maybe I should drop some BF and see if it goes away?

Comment

Move to Canada, it's free...lol. I had it done when I was a kid as I had some teen onset gyno. Recovery seemed like it was around a month, but it was a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          Woah, I thought it would be more like 5,000. Well right now I have a fresh bottle of nolva and it will go bad before I run my next cycle so I figure I will take 40mg a day till it runs out.

I just read a very good article on gyno. Now I do not know if I even have it haha , is it a gland that swells up? Everywhere they say it feels like a hard lump, not like fat well, wtf does fat feel like, if I flex my pec I can just feel some squishy tissue that has like little bumps in it, maybe I should drop some BF and see if it goes away?
          estrogen type gyno is a hard lump under the nipple.

progesterone type gyno is puffy itchy type feel.

nolvadex will do nothing to remove gyno, letro will.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...w-get-rid-gyno

Comment

Well maybe I will get some letro time to go do some research on the stuff.

Comment

Well maybe I will get some letro time to go do some research on the stuff.
              read that link i posted. has worked for many people.

Comment

I'm gonna go to my plastic surgeon and discuss it with him, he is an honest guy and he does top work. I would rather have him tell me what exactly is hiding under my nips; it not a hard lump or sensitive, it just like a fatty deposit maybe if it is some type of gyno I will try letro, if it is curable with lipo I would just do that, I guarantee this though, if I go on letro I will do a detailed journal post on here so people will have some sort of reference to base off of. You hear everyone ask about using letro but no one ever seems to discuss it afterward or tells about their outcome, atleast I could not find any info online.

Comment

what is your bodyfat %? can you see your abs clearly?

may just be fat bro. people hold it in different places.

Comment

It dosen't sound like you know if you have gyno or not, sounds more like you have fat in the nipple area, maybe you want lipo suction and not gyno surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                      It dosen't sound like you know if you have gyno or not, sounds more like you have fat in the nipple area, maybe you want lipo suction and not gyno surgery.
                      I thought i knew I did but now not sure, that why I will go see my plastic surgeon.

Comment

I did not really care/kno I had it before I started working out, but slowly I started putting on muscle and wondered why this fat on my chest wouldn't go away. I have asked about on here before casually, but know I feel I am at a point were I wanna stop bulking and see what all this hard work has done. I graduated college and have a steady job so I feel I can afford it now, here are my questions:

I kno your gonna say try letro but I have had this prolly since I was 12 or 13 and it has gottten pretty bad so I do not think any medicine is gonna work.

1. Cost, anyone have it done as a cosmetic operation? Not a big concern just wanna kno the estimate.

2. Recovery Time? I dont care about pain, just how long till you can hit the gym.

3. Prolly the most important question can it come back? I thought I read they can take out the lymphnoid, gland, receptor or watever it is and it will not be able to comeback ever. Even if your on the sauce.
                        1. they guys I know who have it done typically cost about $6-8k USD
                        (thats with a little lipo in the chest region too)

2. RECOVERY time will vary for all. Ask your doctor this at consult.

3. if the entire gland is not removed,,its possible for it to reappear.

Comment

Well an update I am going to see my Plastic surgeon on the 23 of this month, at least I will find out if it is gyno or just a fatty deposit and be able to decide what steps to take after the diagnosis.

Comment

Well got back from my plastic surgeon, he said I had no gyno at all, good news. He said just get bigger and you won't notice anything at all. My doc is awesome, he did not even charge me for the evaluation.

Comment

Ive heard letro works well, but it has all been from the different boards. alot of people say it works great. However, Nolvadex has been shown in dozens of studies to reduce or eliminate pubescent gyno at dossages b/w 20-40mg ED for 2-12 months depending on what study you read.

Comment

Working...
                              X