Thick Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thick Skin

I kno this i a wierd question but do some people have thicker skin than others?

When I first started working out I stayed really lean but it seems I never get that vascular hard look, I get like baggy skin lol, that is why I now carry some extra BF.Now if my friend drops under 10 % bf he is insanely vascular and the muscle striations are ridiculous.

I heard Bouncer joke about Thick Estrogen Skin is that really something, or is there a away to thin your skin haha?

for sure, its real. some people have thick skin. some people hold more water right under the skin.

not sure how old you are but they say the older you get the thinner your skin, you can see more veins etc at 30 then you can 20.

Comment

I am 24.

Comment

they say dairy makes skin thicker too. i think it may be a myth though. sure it has more to do with water.

Comment

Konitz @ 23 I am still growing bro 1 inch this last year and I can def tell from say onset of puberty the loss of "baby fat" and the differences.. I dunno genetically, definitely age does play a part.

Comment

Working...
          X