I had a pedicure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a pedicure

So my feet arnt something that I give too much attention but lately my lady has been complaining that she keeps getting scuffed on the back of her calves when we're ah'em entwining. I usually buy what I can only describe as a foot scraper with a blade in and a scrubber like grainy thing. The blades tend to blunt pretty quick and rust and the grainy foot scrub thing gets smooth after a few applications, then back to sq one, total dsesigned in failure if you ask me, to rip you off. So I thought enough is enough, gets down to this place and you sit in a chair that massages you and this vietnamese lady goes to work, well I tell you what she was planing away with this razor, cutting cuticles and when I put my feet down they felt completely different, really energised me a bit like when you have your hair cut short, felt really horny too. If you haven't already get it done its great.

lets me be the first to say... FUCKING EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

what the hell is wrong with your feet that you need razors to cut shit off.

Comment

Ha yeah, they just seem to build up around the heel and outside big toe, like the skin thickens, you can't see it visually but they feel hard, by the time she'd finished it was like someone had tipped two bags of cheese quavers on the floor and I walked outa there with my ankles of my trousers draging over the floor.

Well worth it though I will make that a regular fixture

Comment

WOW!!!

How long were you sitting in that chair?

DBJ always gets a pedicure, she said I should try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          WOW!!!

How long were you sitting in that chair?

DBJ always gets a pedicure, she said I should try it out.
          Seriousely I now realise its an important part of health and now that I found my feet I will probably try reflexology, my bowels and digestion felt better after just the skin treatment element of the pedicure

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Seriousely I now realise its an important part of health and now that I found my feet I will probably try reflexology, my bowels and digestion felt better after just the skin treatment element of the pedicure
            interesting. Haven't heard of any connection between the skin on your feet affecting how you digest and shit out your food

Comment

Your bowels feel better after a pedicure?? LOL, wth!

Comment

Yup, she rubbed my foot while scrubbing, I went home and took a big one and it felt great, foot bone connected to your leg bone and all that

Comment

lmao

Comment

Yup, she rubbed my foot while scrubbing, I went home and took a big one and it felt great, foot bone connected to your leg bone and all that
                    so did it make you smarter too?

i love pedicures. it is really relaxing and refreshing. the best is when they trim the cuticles and you put your feet back into the soapy water and feel the tingling. i think men should get basic pedicure once or twice a year. a man's feet tell a lot about them. :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post

i love pedicures. it is really relaxing and refreshing. the best is when they trim the cuticles and you put your feet back into the soapy water and feel the tingling. i think men should get basic pedicure once or twice a year. a man's feet tell a lot about them. :hibb:
                      Yup, gonna wear those fag havanas now lol!

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post

What does a mans feet say about him?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          What does a mans feet say about him?
                          Well if they smell like parmazan and yellow fungal nails with crust on the bottom I'm guessing a lady ain't gonna be too confident about going down for a bj, that in itself has to be incentive enough

Comment

Well if they smell like parmazan and yellow fungal nails with crust on the bottom I'm guessing a lady ain't gonna be too confident about going down for a bj, that in itself has to be incentive enough
                            Why are you putting your feet on your junk, especially when getting a bj?:disagree:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                              Why are you putting your feet on your junk, especially when getting a bj?:disagree:
                              Where what do you mean, junk?

Comment

Working...
                              X