Ladies .. favorite cologne ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies .. favorite cologne ?

Just ran out of my stockpile of my old favorite - any thoughts ?

Pi, Burberry, Chrome, John Varvatos :drool:, Aqua di Gio, Kenneth Cole Black

Comment

Just ran outta my Aqua di Gio / burberry - I'll give the others a sniff, thx :]

Comment

dbj likes my polo black.

Comment

but do you ?:hibb::hibb:

Comment

i like the non-b/o smell. hahahaha. polo black, swiss army and kenneth cole black.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              My wife(go fuck yourself B)....Loves all of mine...I have Angel, Fahrenheit, Aqua Di Gio, Pleasures, Aveda cologne(nice clean scent), Burberry.

But not everyone can wear the same cologne as good....My mom tells me I have a certain smell of my skin without cologne and some of them don't smell good on me...My wife likes them all; her fav is Angel and Fahrenheit...
              Yeah you smell like ass.

Comment

I know was for the ladies to answer but try Issey Miyake I get alot of compliments when I wear that.

Comment

I miss my old banana republic modern, I bought a shit ton of that on ebay when they stopped making it. Ran out :(

Comment

Ohhhh, Rochas Man in the cone bottle :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      Pi, Burberry, Chrome, John Varvatos :drool:, Aqua di Gio, Kenneth Cole Black
                      Good to hear the opinions from a beautifula lady;)
                      Right now I'm using Aqua di Gio, Kenneth Cole REACTION, and ralph lauren ROMANCE.

Comment

Working...
                      X