Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get tight knots of muscle in the trap upper back area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else get tight knots of muscle in the trap upper back area?

I get so tight up in that area. I get deep tissue massages etc.. and every time i go they tell me how tight i am and they can even feel knots of muscle. they press into them and they are extremely sensitive, they also refer pain like up into your neck or down your arm if you press into them. the massages are able to work the knots out but it only takes like 2 weeks for them to come back.

i wonder if its posture? i tend to hunch over my laptop etc..

Mine never go away unless I get massages regularly. If I stretch daily it helps, but the fact that I am at a computer off an on all day everyday makes it worse. When I work back or shoulders it gets exponentially worse to the point of tension headaches.

Comment

yea, they call them trigger points. they press into them and it almost makes you start drooling. lol.

they also tell me my pecs are tight and that has a lot to do with it. tight pecs pull shoulders in etc..

Comment

all the time, and I love behind the neck press so its a real bummer at times, |I have a reach around massage stick I use or I jamm it against the corner of doorway and move side to side, hurts like hell but eventuall irons that fucker out and then the blood can get around and it goes in a day or so

Comment

I don't get them but my fiancé does because she is in front of the computer all day. What also works for that is acupuncture her mom is an acupunturist and what she does is awesome. I mean tight muscles comes back after a while bcause of what she does but I think acupuncture gives more relief.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            I don't get them but my fiancé does because she is in front of the computer all day. What also works for that is acupuncture her mom is an acupunturist and what she does is awesome. I mean tight muscles comes back after a while bcause of what she does but I think acupuncture gives more relief.
            you think acupuncture is better then deep tissue? :retard:

not for muscular people bro. you wouldnt no anything about that though tubby. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              you think acupuncture is better then deep tissue? :retard:

not for muscular people bro. you wouldnt no anything about that though tubby. :rofl:
              This is for you.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X