I have shooting pains up my ass!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have shooting pains up my ass!!!!

its kind of in between my ass and my balls, comes in waves and makes me shriek everytime. I think I figured it I've been drinking alot of coffee lately and I don't think my bowels like it.

Only think relieves it is my ipamper massage vibration thing pressed on that area. So I'm sat on the sofa with this thing plugged in vibrating away and blowing hot air at the same time underneath me with just my briefs on and my wife walks in from work, gives me the strangest look lol, I'm like aargghhh!

That's Bouncer saying hello!

Comment

Get your dildo out of your ass that should solve the problem. :D
      Last edited by wnabeabeast; 09-21-09, 07:18 PM.

Comment

There are things you keep to yourself in life. this is one of them

Comment

your taint is hurting? lol

Comment

Isn't this what Rado had?

Comment

Its probably an infection.

Comment

Proctalgia Fugax", or "Levator Ani Syndrome is the cause, too much caffiene can lead to it and thats what I've been doing different so I'l cut it out.

Thanks for the support everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Proctalgia Fugax", or "Levator Ani Syndrome is the cause, too much caffiene can lead to it and thats what I've been doing different so I'l cut it out.

Thanks for the support everyone!
                  why so much caffeine? how much you drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    why so much caffeine? how much you drinking?
                    working in an office again and just fallen into bad habits, theres lots o reading to do and coffee helps me concentrate.

Got some mebeverine today which is anti spasmodic and should help, starting it noiw, I stopped the coffee and it has eased some already but like when I go to take a shit I cant push or its fuckrn agony lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      working in an office again and just fallen into bad habits, theres lots o reading to do and coffee helps me concentrate.

Got some mebeverine today which is anti spasmodic and should help, starting it noiw, I stopped the coffee and it has eased some already but like when I go to take a shit I cant push or its fuckrn agony lol!
                      yea, screw that. kill the caffeine and all that shit. will just make you more tense and unrested.

Comment

I remember the first time that ever happen to me. I was rolling all over the floor trying to find a way to stretch it out... IMPOSSIBLE. :) it's like getting kicked in the nuts. All you can do is become fetal and wait it out :D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                          I remember the first time that ever happen to me. I was rolling all over the floor trying to find a way to stretch it out... IMPOSSIBLE. :) it's like getting kicked in the nuts. All you can do is become fetal and wait it out :D
                          stick your finger up your ass and stretch it out.

Comment

I'm serious. I tried doing the splits and pulling my butt cheeks even :P Nothing works. (Well I didn't try the finger up the ass. Maybe next time :D)

Comment

ya well this side of the Atlantic the guys have one way ass valves!

been reading and apparently its quite common, things are better today until AoW's self defeating idea, nil caffiene, If I go shit I still wouldn't push too hard too quick gotta wait for the sphynkter to dilate itself first

Comment

Working...
                              X