insomnia sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insomnia sucks

been up since yesterday !!! just cant seem to unwind myself -- i went and did cardio this morning . banged in at work hoping to come home and crash but still up !!

going to do another session of cardio in a little while . hope that helps !!

i do have sleep meds but they make me feel like shit !! i may be forced to take them if i cant shut down for a few hours though :tired:

any caffeine? stimulants?

cut them out if so. get yourself some valarien root and take 4-5 times the recommended dose on the bottle. wont put you to sleep but will relax your nerves making it easier to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      any caffeine? stimulants?

cut them out if so. get yourself some valarien root and take 4-5 times the recommended dose on the bottle. wont put you to sleep but will relax your nerves making it easier to sleep.
      thanks B -- going to grab some now -- once i wind down i will beable to sleep -- i cut out all stimulants today

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        thanks B -- going to grab some now -- once i wind down i will beable to sleep -- i cut out all stimulants today
        i take 4 450mg caps (1800mgs total) of V-root 30 minutes before bed every night. calms me down.

Comment

steal rado's xanax :hibb: :rofl: he dont need all that shit :D - nah messin with you bro - I took B's advice on the valerian root a couple weeks back - it does help, I just never dosed it well, always took like 600mgs - that does nothin for me lol. Btw melatonin makes insomnia worse imo , you feel like wtf I am MORE tired but you aint sleep :(. Good luck bro.

Comment

^ very true, why is that dude ? Shit smells fucking terrible everytime i open the bottle.

Comment

Working...
            X