I had a scare the other week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a scare the other week

It was in the morning , I was pulling my pants up and I got this pain in the left side of my chest!

it came quite sharpe, went came back and was from my breast bone to my left shoulder and if I breathed in hard got worse. I'm keeping myself calm but say to the lady, fuck this I'm going to the hospital to get it checked out.

So I walk in A&E and there a few injured people in there and I tell the lady I got chest pains, no fucking around, they take me straight in there, stick all this stuff on me and rig up the ECG, take blood samples that would show if any heart damage had occured blah blah, pain has gone now and I'm slowly begining to feel a lil guilty as I can hear flat line noises and shit coming from other cubicles and people rushing around.

Anyway the doc comes in "well your ECG is absolutely normal, blood pressure taken 3 times absolutely normal, blood tests all normal except liver values a bit high" thats easily explained by all the beer and whiskey I drank with the guys at a funeral wake a couple days earlier.

So it was just muscular he says, what you been doing, oh yeah I remember I was showing off doing pressups with my six year old nephew on my back a day before, oh well better safe :retard:

LOL... good to hear your are ok though, buddy.....

Comment

I get chest cramps every now and then. I remember the first time I was thinking what the fuck. They feel so deep and all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
        I get chest cramps every now and then. I remember the first time I was thinking what the fuck. They feel so deep and all over.
        exactly that, I shit myself, it was funny seeing the doctors face though when he was like, well we' did all tests and there's nothing wrong with you, I think he thought I was some sort of attention whore:thumup:

I tore the pec on that side a long time ago and I think it has to do with that:)

Comment

Scary shit. Glad everything is ok.

Comment

Working...
          X