toe nail fungus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toe nail fungus

Ive noticed one of my toe nails has gotten discolored and thinck like and from what Ive heard its a type of nail fungus that maybe Ive gotten it from the showers at my gym even though I wear flip flops in the shower. Anyone know what to do to help with this???

yuck. go to doc.

Comment

thanks lol yuck , I dont know what else it could be,I did go to get my nails done before my show so on stage Id look good maybe i got it from the nail salon???

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
        Ive noticed one of my toe nails has gotten discolored and thinck like and from what Ive heard its a type of nail fungus that maybe Ive gotten it from the showers at my gym even though I wear flip flops in the shower. Anyone know what to do to help with this???
        yeah post your addy we'll have Rado come right over and suck on it, he does this neat trick where he gargles alcohol mounthwash and sucks toe jam at the same time, its one of his best renown tricks, along with the anal bleaching trick gargling toothwhitening paste:agreed:

One of the main reasons we keep him around:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          yeah post your addy we'll have Rado come right over and suck on it, he does this neat trick where he gargles alcohol mounthwash and sucks toe jam at the same time, its one of his best renown tricks, along with the anal bleaching trick gargling toothwhitening paste:agreed:

One of the main reasons we keep him around:thumup:
          fuckin brutal bro. :noo:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            fuckin brutal bro. :noo:
            he gives as good as he gets, generally more else I wouldn't go there, he knows I'm only kidding:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              he gives as good as he gets, generally more else I wouldn't go there, he knows I'm only kidding:retard:
              hah i don't care about rados feelins gettin hurt, hes got the wetback skin, he's good - i saying the image you drew in my mind of people gettin shit sucked out of blahhhh *puke*

Comment

Working...
              X