back acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back acne

I had acne pretty bad and a pro bodybuilder I know told me to get clorine from a pool store and put a small amount in a warm bath and I did it and boom it worked good as shit I didnt think it would work but it did great.

Chlorine is very strong. At a certain pH, it dries up the skin real badly. What its doing is opening the pores and drying it out. Ya it works, but its not good for your body long term

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Chlorine is very strong. At a certain pH, it dries up the skin real badly. What its doing is opening the pores and drying it out. Ya it works, but its not good for your body long term
      agree it dried me out i used a ton of lotion after the fact but it worked u think it would be ok like once a month?

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
        agree it dried me out i used a ton of lotion after the fact but it worked u think it would be ok like once a month?
        Ya that should be fine. Thats one side I hope i don't get is the acne over the back and shoulders when i start the gear.

I used to have bad acne. Doctor have me Tetracycline for that. If you can get your hands on some, they work. Its an oral pill.

Comment

My doc put me on a pill awhile back but the shit made me all messed up in the head, I forget what it was called - but be careful for some reason it really messed me up.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            My doc put me on a pill awhile back but the shit made me all messed up in the head, I forget what it was called - but be careful for some reason it really messed me up.
            is that why u banged a 12 year old lolj/k

Comment

Just take 150,000 iu's of vitamin A, it stops all acne and you will be amazed at how well your skins looks. Takes a little while to start working but it is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                is that why u banged a 12 year old lolj/k
                :rofl: fucker :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                X