NSAIDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSAIDs

Just how bad are they - aleve, ibprof, etc. I know they put a beating on the kidney but at what point do you have to back off. I'd say per week 3 days I end up taking NSAIDs, is this too much ? Kidneys are in good shape and would like to keep em that way.

I use ibuprofen as and when,when do you use them, what brings on the requirement/what symptoms

Comment

if you use them 2 or 3 times a week at the normal dosage you are fine. if however you are taking 3-4x's the recommended amount in those days its not so good..

what you take them for?

Comment

left knee gets real inflamed - and I get mild migraines, just frequent. Always at normal doses.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          left knee gets real inflamed - and I get mild migraines, just frequent. Always at normal doses.
          tylonol or other pain med for the migrane, do you take plenty fish oil that reduces inflamation

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            tylonol or other pain med for the migrane, do you take plenty fish oil that reduces inflamation
            Tylenol doesn't seem to work as well for migraines I've found - i take celebrex or other nsaid's I get them every week behind my right eye, drives me nutty. No fish oil, what's a good dose ?

Comment

No fish oil, what's a good dose ?
              6 caps a day spilt up into 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

Comment

Tylenol doesn't seem to work as well for migraines I've found - i take celebrex or other nsaid's I get them every week behind my right eye, drives me nutty. No fish oil, what's a good dose ?
                behind the eye aye, does it come on more in the winter with lack of natural light?

Comment

dude you gotta be kidding me.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    behind the eye aye, does it come on more in the winter with lack of natural light?
                    not sure - never noticed a difference I've had em for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X