Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you train weekdays and take weekends off

How are you on the weekends?

I'm always really tired lately, I trained 4 nights during this week and now weekends come I did some shopping etc during the day today but bow feel knackered. Its like my body begins to shut down to recover and drives the lady up the wall as I feel like crashing, she wants to party.

Its almost as if because I haven't trained today I feel more tired because of it:wack:

I feel better on days when I workout. The fact that I know I will be hitting the gym makes my mood elevate. I go 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off. I can't imagine going two days every week off. I would probably lose it.

Comment

agree with alwaysgrowing, knowin im going to the gym give me the jollies!
      its like sitting around doing nothing, u still feel tired even though ur bein lazy,
      think of it like this, ur use to workin out, so just shopin or walkin around is like ur day of being lazy so ur tired... makes sence to me lol

Comment

I use the weekends to recover and sleep a lot. I usually wake up Saturday sore because I do legs on Friday. Usually on Sunday I feel a lot better, and by Monday itching to get in my workout

Comment

Working...
        X